What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need a grow manager for a 30 light perpetual spot, NorCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
All cash, no other form of payment provided. Most people don't want to do more work so they can get cash.

rykus

Generally yield bonus means you get a bonus or a % once the yeild passes a certain weight agreed apon by the owner/ operator...

Would still be cash, lol just if expenses are all the same then 2 per makes over double the profit of 1.25....

Just to be clear too lazy an, I wasn't saying this isn't an awesome deal, the pay is great for the work load! I just see people getting lazy from not enough challenge or being limited personally.

But you guys get a bit higher dollar as well, and all that.. Sorry to hear the blumats didn't work out.

Cheers

Beastmode

Same Boat Lazy Man just watch out for Travis Rios on indeed.com and linkedin out of victorville he came up to southern o mangage my faciltiy and i payed him 2weeks up front to find apartment and he took off.Just got a military guy there pretty good workers easy to train to.15hr plus bonus yields till they show there worth it i went 4 peple in the last 6 months.

dav0034

You're still underpaying the guy considering the kind of revenue generated from the work he is doing.

May be you dont work a lot, but you do not have to know the pay your colleagues win from work, then your boss.

It is fashionable by the time you had a lot, give me much then, but its not work like that !
Whoever has some thing has manage to get it and do not have to share!
Tomorrow I win the lottery this is not what I would distribute to my employees
Not happy do the same thing your boss do

@[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lazyman [/FONT]I do not claim at this position (although, I do not know the hydro)
When you have found your manager, is it possible to spend time in training, like 1 week

Long time lurker here. Id be interested. Not sure the best way to contact you?

PM (private massage) would be the best way but you won't be able to until after you have 50 posts and have been a member for over 7 days. I'm waiting for my 8th day to contact him as he has failed to reply to my post on this thread. Good luck and God bless brother.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Same Boat Lazy Man just watch out for Travis Rios on indeed.com and linkedin out of victorville he came up to southern o mangage my faciltiy and i payed him 2weeks up front to find apartment and he took off.Just got a military guy there pretty good workers easy to train to.15hr plus bonus yields till they show there worth it i went 4 peple in the last 6 months.
never ever pay workers up front

i feel you, i've had 10+ different people working at my spot over the past couple years

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Hey guys, the position has been filled. Found a guy who had built and ran several warehouses (up to 60 lights) and lots of 30s. He starts Monday. Thanks for all the comments and interest!

Damn man I just bought a bunch of blumats to automate my grow. Sad to hear that they didn't work well for you. I'm now crossing my fingers hoping that my blumats work better than yours, no offense. Congrats on finding somebody, I hope they work out well for you. Good luck.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Oh Blumats work fine, but maintaining hundreds of them is rather impractical. Figure an hour of messing with them per day, per 200 blumats.

Grøn

I really find it stange that u even tryed to use blumats in such a setup and dont have things planned out the standart way.

If i would hire some 1 i would learn him every thing and he would do it my way.

I just trained and held some classes for 1 grower that has alot of pepol behind him that expect him to do wonders.. The pepol behind him dont know shit and the dude they want to make millons for them, have only grow in small W's department, so typical, pepol really care for there investments in the canna play.

Hence my puzzel over this job, so lazyman cant u just teach some one or are your own grow xp in large setups limited ?

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I really find it stange that u even tryed to use blumats in such a setup and dont have things planned out the standart way.

If i would hire some 1 i would learn him every thing and he would do it my way.

I just trained and held some classes for 1 grower that has alot of pepol behind him that expect him to do wonders.. The pepol behind him dont know shit and the dude they want to make millons for them, have only grow in small W's department, so typical, pepol really care for there investments in the canna play.

Hence my puzzel over this job, so lazyman cant u just teach some one or are your own grow xp in large setups limited ?

The blumats started when it was a smaller grow, and I was one of the first to use them in a commercial operation. How exactly do you think is "the standard way" and that I deviated from it? It is a system that doesn't scale well and is better suited to smaller gardens. Not an opinion, that's fact jack.

This is a perpetual garden that has zero downtime. There is no time to train someone every nuance of growing (and on a large scale) in a short period of time. There are also two off site flowering rooms in constant production. I have people that I've trained, and they remain as the less experienced crew members.

If you were smart, you'd hire an experienced grower who knows nutrient deficiencies from insect infestations so there is a much lower chance of screwups. Have you ever heard of a company training a manager to hire? Lol

HatchBrew

Veteran
teach someone to sweep the floor first and see how proficient they are and let them decide if they want to excel or not.

Grøn

The blumats started when it was a smaller grow, and I was one of the first to use them in a commercial operation. How exactly do you think is "the standard way" and that I deviated from it? It is a system that doesn't scale well and is better suited to smaller gardens. Not an opinion, that's fact jack.

This is a perpetual garden that has zero downtime. There is no time to train someone every nuance of growing (and on a large scale) in a short period of time. There are also two off site flowering rooms in constant production. I have people that I've trained, and they remain as the less experienced crew members.

If you were smart, you'd hire an experienced grower who knows nutrient deficiencies from insect infestations so there is a much lower chance of screwups. Have you ever heard of a company training a manager to hire? Lol

I am not smart i am retired. :woohoo:

"Standart" its not blumats for sure :biggrin:

Sorry if i come out as a dick =(

What i just question is that u want some 1 to bring in his own way of doing things, just seam risky.

I would keep things "simple" coco-chowmix, drip feed, run to waste, using a simple fertiliser plan
:huggg:

Sooflay

Hey Lazyman I have been a long time lurker of the forums here and never had posted anything. I am the man for the position PM me and we can facetime or skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts