What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
found ya.

Fucking epic pictures man...

as for growing outdoors its real easy.

Ever grow a tomato? LOL

:laughing:

:tiphat:

:bongsmi:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Growin herb outdoors is easy, growin dank outdoors is what takes skillz.

Pull up a bucket LyryC, glad to have ya.

Starting a second thread as soon as my test light arrives from Hydrogrowled. Their sending out a 126x model an a time lapse cam. I'm doing a side by side to advanced led light's extreme flower 180 model.

Props to the good people at Hydrogrowled as i already got a tracking number for the shipment.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growin herb outdoors is easy, growin dank outdoors is what takes skillz.

its not like setting up an indoor room and BAM! automatic, controlled action. that shit, after set up, is simple "rinse and repeat" growing. I miss that kind.

outdoors, you lose your deity status and are thrust into the position of mere mortal.

handle it homie!

aloha

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I dig a good challenge, keeps ya on your toes. When the time come an we get our house I will keep an indoor going as back up while I get it down. Just gotta get my hands on some island mold resistant strains.:biggrin:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
already jealous. u beat me to the islands. im happy u made it bro. cant wait to visit ;)
the cross u made sounds great!
ill be checkin in

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
would a fast finisher be a good candidate to avoid mold problems?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
already jealous. u beat me to the islands. im happy u made it bro. cant wait to visit ;)
the cross u made sounds great!
ill be checkin in
Aloha
Yup, yup Sir its paradise for sure. Lemme know so i can scrub the Illadelph :smoke out: I just need to name it, but that's best done around the last weeks of flower.

would a fast finisher be a good candidate to avoid mold problems?
Ya got me there.....something the locals will have to chime in on.

SurfdOut

Veteran
Lived and worked here for a long time and managed all the surrounding mountains for invasive species as well as looked after the rare endemics. Love to hike.

Attachments

• 7023501283_1eedd728db_o.jpg
    7023501283_1eedd728db_o.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 11

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Lived and worked here for a long time and managed all the surrounding mountains for invasive species as well as looked after the rare endemics. Love to hike.

Do they let ya hike that ranch if ya ask? I was given a gps location of something magic near there, but wasn't sure I should wander in being that I heard they chase ya off. Its beautiful on that side for sure, couldn't help but stop an take some pics when we got to that gate area.

SurfdOut

Veteran
No, it is all private property and we used to keep it tight. I go back from time to time to check on my out plantings, you can go with me. I see my little brothers welding at surf gate is holding up. Lol
Just out of curiosity what did someone tell you is up there?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I made it. Did I miss anything? Not yet? Good. The hiking doesn't look none too easy, what with those 'new' mountains and all.

Who else is curious? Whats 'up there'?

I think sativas may be on the menu.