What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SibannaccannabiS

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I don't know about that tiny leaf curl, but I wouldn't call it on those pistels. Seems those nodal preflowers tend to pass fast. But youre there and Im... not.

Dig how you've got that screen hung. And, damn that girls gonna eclipse it! Should get a good yield. Clones look good too - standing tall.

Shoots

How are you editing your photos Lyryc? just curious?

I posted a few on a new journal i am starting and they are thumbnails you have to click on to make larger. i need to do some work to em I am pretty sure like resize and all that.

Hope your enjoying this crazy nice summer like weather we are having!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup shoots! Easy.

Before clicking images; on the top right of the photo window is a drop down menu - select original only, viola!

I edit photos with sketchbook pro some # lol I do design with a tablet if I can or need - so thats y I have it - windows paint can do the same things - but is much more difficult to use.

FYI when you upload pictures to your ICmag photo album(s) the photos are automatically resized and they have security features added like removed metadata - I think lol don't quote me about hte security but the website turns my 4mb pictures into 117kb size files so quality will go down drastically if it wasn't there to begin with.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Roots on the clones - Practically everything except the 3-4' trees got transplanted into bigger shoes.

I might flip tonight. I don't think I ever had broadmites- I JUST DON'T KNOW alsdkfj;alskdfj;lkasdjf;lkasjdf;lkasjdfa

I can't wait for that scope but fuck its taking for ever. I'm outa room guys. I should put up a 2nd screen for the right side - I forsee mega flopping.

Im about to clone SCxSSSDH#1 and #7 - people want that lemon pheno badddddd

I need a tent or something to expand - PRONTO.

i'll be back with photos y'all know - starting to fill in the room to the point where I gotta duck n weave!

:joint:

DJXX

Veteran
so fresh and so clean clean-Outkast...beauty work my brother...i love the bob marley puffn a blunt pic..dj

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chyeah buddy!

chyeah buddy!

wazzz up DJ! Thanks man - I bet yo girls be livin' the good lyfe tooo!

SCxSSSDH #1 - gotta clone her - thank god - shes boxing with the light

picture.php
picture.php

Heres SCxSSSDH #7 - lemon dominant - hope she likes flowering - Going to clone her too so it won't be a freaking jungle in there lol

picture.php

Hey check it out! These oasis cubes aint' so bad after all! NTOG first to pop off big sets of roots - but I see the SLHxMM #2 has some clones stuck in there with nice white callus' you can see the top of

picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I take too many pictures

I take too many pictures

Perfect temps - always - the 82F sensor is above the lights - can see the other behind the fan
picture.php

this morning
picture.php
picture.php

This afternoon
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like some one out grew their screen :tree: heeee yah! I fore see more clones!

picture.php

mmmm breakfast

That bromeliad is flowering :D

The pooch - spoiled bastard

Attachments

• DSCF2046.jpg
    DSCF2046.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF2053.jpg
    DSCF2053.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2050.jpg
    DSCF2050.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 7

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it too much to ask for help?

is it too much to ask for help?

Do I have broadmites? I really don't think so - look how lush the room is.... everything looks so happy and healthy....

Then again - im not growing any elites - so of course its like im not even here...

Bored of ICMAG - only the testing is keeping me here :joint:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
I'm here bro... sometimes it does get slow and it feels
like your talking too yourself... been there, done that !
As for your question I'd say no, if you had broad mites
you/we would be seeing more damage in the form of lil
white spots all over your leaves, pretty hard to miss them.
It looks more like some kind of fungal thing, I get it on my
Plants from time too time, I just trim the bad leaves off and
generally it goes away, it appears to be limited so far... :2cents:

I'll hit ya a PM soon...
picture.php

Shoots

Hey thanks for your help with the photo thing bro.

Honestly your room is nicer than most and i am enjoying what your doing.

Keep at it man.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ Sprout - thanks for your patronage! I been scratching my head :chin: like I must be crazy and never had BM or I caught it.

My pleasure Shoots - you ever need help holla!

Much appreciation for your kind words as well - trying to do the best I can with what I got.

Got a thread/link?

:smoke out:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Scope Arrived

Scope Arrived

Complete POS... the digital camera wasn't clear enough for any pictures and the manual focus was so sensitive that I was holding my breathe more than I was seeing whats going on...

Mites or no Mites - Flip is inevitable... Im so FUCKED on space lol.

Today I went hard on the pruning and hacked away a lot off a few plants and left a few kinda chunky. Going to give them till the end of hte week to bounce back and get good roots shooting out.

The girls in the screen are insane - the SLHxMM#2 just makes me turn around and say fuck thsi shit lol! I gotta train her tho - I t ook 50 clones today. Filled a whole Oasis tray - Looks like DipnGrow w/ Oasis cubes = EZ Mode for cloning for me at least. Not having any of hte problems I used to and I think I just need to let the cubes dry out a bit to get the roots to expand - none are pocking out of the cubes but you can clearly see roots in the holes - One clone went for a deeper dunk in the dip n grow than the others and theres roots all the way up the stem - looks silly but shows how effective the stuff is.

I'm going to be preparing notes and shit for flowering and hoping for the best!

I think I need a tent - Idk what ot do with all the extra plants lol :shucks:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been having fun doing the grow - can't wait for bloom time!

Been having fun doing the grow - can't wait for bloom time!

SCxSSSDH up first.

hacked away at #1 and #7 - #7 looks like the poor local trees thanks to all the RETARDED fake arborists who prune the wrong way every year...

Go 20 #7 clones and 15 #1 clones - so very high chances of success to keep the genetics!

Heres #7

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo

yo

berry haze! No other way to describe it and thats what I'm calling it from now on. Thanks always goes to CSG always!

picture.php
picture.php

SLHxMM

Need to do some sexing
picture.php
picture.php

But I already got #2 going! so that means she'll be flowered again if shes bangin later on - but also got back up clones on the way!

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup

sup

SLHxMM
move your lazy arse and get to pruning Lyryc!
picture.php
picture.php

check out SLHxMM #3 - shes going to come out awesome this run
picture.php
picture.php

New stuff!!!
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone!

Everyone!

Chaco's Chem sister x Nevilles Haze - I can tell these are going to be fucking awesome.

picture.php
picture.php

GPD x Querkle - these too are going to be putting a smile on my face
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im hungry

im hungry

Sugar Cane Train
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The Night Terror OG canopy
picture.php

wasn't lying about those roots sorry it came out bad.
picture.php