What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My 600's only used to get hot because I didn't mount them and or I put them in very low air flow areas. I'm rocking Chinese knockoffs... If I had gavitas - trust it would be to the Tee.

BTW hows the DE fixture?

nice plants dude - actually been hunting down a good Tahoe or SFV OG :chin:

I tried countless times to get my roomies pup to chew on some cannabis - he don't like it dry - raw - fresh - leaf stem or bud lol... but he'll sit around as you smoke and give off a few sneeze coughs haha

please bomb my thread - everyone feel free to bomb the shit outa this place! With good things of course :smoke:

Coconutz

Veteran
Im taking care of him for someone who said that the doggy wont touch herbs.
I was like, yo, dis the wifi og homie!
The DE is the star of the show! Im going to be ordering a few more DE's soon
I cant let my plants get very close to them though... I wouldnt recommend them to anyone without 9ft+ headroom.
Go with the tahoe. Its the bomb smoke. The SFV takes some work man. That shit is like exercise with all the coughing and choking and shit. Wears me out!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im taking care of him for someone who said that the doggy wont touch herbs.
I was like, yo, dis the wifi og homie!
The DE is the star of the show! Im going to be ordering a few more DE's soon
I cant let my plants get very close to them though... I wouldnt recommend them to anyone without 9ft+ headroom.
Go with the tahoe. Its the bomb smoke. The SFV takes some work man. That shit is like exercise with all the coughing and choking and shit. Wears me out!

oh nice all OG's - and you know you are guilty of giving the pup the stem lol! or did it want that on its own?

Glad to hear its making ends meet - those are top notch.

HAHAHAHA exercise ahahahahahaha

Coconutz

Veteran
Ya, homie! I had a mad trimming session and thought he was just down there enjoying his bone.
When I got up I noticed he was lovin the wifi!

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ LyryC: looking real nice in here man. i caught up on your 5 x 5 love machine and read this was the new thread. good stuff man. Love the new set up for sure everything is going to be bumping in that space soon enough. got me subbed into this one.

E.C. Haze

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
slackin here - too much good weed slowing me down

slackin here - too much good weed slowing me down

I didn't take any recent pictures - i thought I did but wheres thinking ever got me anyways?

You know how you plan for things and then they never work out?

Welcome to half my ideas for the garden...

The music idea went from surround sound to 2 stereos to one stereo :( NO SPACE I need a bigger garden so I can actually have wall moutned fans and a real sound system and more lights

soon hopefully :D

I gots lots of good healthy happy beans! i'll be back later to report on the progress / changes.

Oh and finally storage has been solved. now I can live normal again!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IDK whats going on BM wise...

IDK whats going on BM wise...

Theres still damaged growth and flat out weird growth on 1 plant but I can't find SHIT with my scope no matter where I look on leaves - which leaf I choose and which plant :shucks: Feeling stupid! Maybe I never had mites? I can't find eggs - yellow mites - clear mites - NOTHING - just trichomes... and hair... I thought animals were hairy lol

Friend w/ nice microscope wasn't available today - hopefully tmrw - I really want to flip to 12/12!!!!

Trying to clone some NTOG plus the SLHxMM #2 right now in OASIS - Im going to keep cuts of SCxSSSDH #1 apart from the NTOG and if #2 roots too i'll use those for the next round this year with the NTOG but I'm def keeping #1 after thinking about it. Shes not elite - but is worth the fuss :)

Heres 1 side of the room

picture.php

the clones

picture.php

Some Sour D full melt

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sick looking or BM hurting #7 SCxSSSDH...

Sick looking or BM hurting #7 SCxSSSDH...

WTF IS GOING ON BABE!!!!! Shes not happy looking - droopy leaves always

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blunts always hit the spot

Blunts always hit the spot

picture.php
picture.php

SLHxMM #2 - big bad bitch... love her smell - and the stems are sticky when you super crop. She doesn't look touched by the BM...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its time to flip!!!

Its time to flip!!!

All the plants are showing nice preflowers - and the hairs are white. I know BM kill pistil hairs so IM SO CONFUSED lol

Jack33 - last we'll see of her - will be another big one tho!

picture.php

My Med-Man silver Skunk BX1 testers didn't like what I did with them... But everything else did! theres more pics but fuck it!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SLHxMM

SLHxMM

Confused more because if I had BM' how are these plants so happy and nice looking? I just started feeding them the SNS 209 when it arrived last week.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hopefully i'll be back tomorrow with good news about the bm... sick of my tiny scope - such a PITA to look thru and move hte leaf w/

i'll shut up

:wave: :smoke out:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ive had similar issues with some of my plants, but I think its shock from moving into flower. Your spaces shouldn't be as vastly different though.

Its plant to plant. Got 2 slhxmms in flower - 1 is stacking the other looks sad. The good 1 is closest to the heater so maybe that's a cold wall? My rooms got issues - as good a guess as guesses go, I guess. :)

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice nice nice microscope on the way - so I can take pictures on the PC :D

Nice nice nice microscope on the way - so I can take pictures on the PC :D

Lets start today with my favorite plants - SCxSSSDH #1/#7

I'm going to dub them Sour Strawberry Haze... of I could be an ass clown and call it Sour Silver Strawberry Diesel Cough Super Haze LOL But if I refer to haze - its these bitches.

Check out the growth on #1 !

old
picture.php

new
picture.php

#7 jsut isn't happy - OH WELL PEACE!
picture.php

Confused if I have broad mites or not - hence the scope purchase.
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and so life moves on!

and so life moves on!

seedlings from the other day
picture.php

today
picture.php
picture.php

Canopy shot!
picture.php

I should of already flipped - YIKES!

Left is PHD - other 2 plants are the last random CC clones I gots - PEACE TO YOU TO!
picture.php

Coconutz

Veteran
Is the army of predators still alive?
Get yourself a bottle of spinosad and rotate with neem a couple of times just in case.
You ever figure out what any of the CC stuff was?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SLHxMM

SLHxMM

What screen?
picture.php
picture.php

top right corner is blackberry pearl freebie - only 1 to survive
EVERYONE getting up potted today
picture.php

#3 - This plant is going to be nice and big for daddy\
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is the army of predators still alive?
Get yourself a bottle of spinosad and rotate with neem a couple of times just in case.
You ever figure out what any of the CC stuff was?

I doubt any of them still are and if they are it would be near impossible to find one since they are always moving and its been a hawt minute.

I might not need anything - so no need to be hasty!

SURE DID! not good! HAHAHAHA!

I didn't even take pictures of them but they looked good - no taste on 2 phenos. Always seeded - if you run them how long their supposed to go - those tiny black seeds. 1 plant was just decent - they don't have vigor - or yield on their side - their just space fillers lol always have been

Shoots

Pretty new here and Like your setup and style.

Hope you figure out #7's issues. I just had a nightmare from hell with root aphids. It is not over yet I'm sure as everything I have researched on them says they will be back unless you do multiple treatments.

I tried staying organic but man they were f'ing my girls up.

Getting away from recycling my soil and going to try some readygro moisture since I got a couple bags to try out at no cost.

This site is pretty confusing compared to some of the others I have visited. But damn there is some bad ass growing going on around these parts.

Cheers,
Shoots

Latest posts

Latest posts