What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre-flower for an extra crop per year

B

Baked Alaskan

seems like it might be required here in WA if this fucking bill gets passed. right now at 15 i still have over the limit everywhere. i cant throw cuttings away! we never have to worry about cops tho. i have 10 in one main place i could show them if they look. but they would have to stay out of a certain closet with a false wall!!

what size light are you using for veg? 1000? i take it you have a 4 or 600 in semi, and a 1000 in bloom yeah?
Thanks for responding!

This technique wil work great if that horrible law passes. You'd be amazed at the results. Like I've said before, I had a seven week strain that went from 7 harvests a year to 10 harvests a year with the same lights, rooms, gpw and number of plants per cycle.

Mother room was fluorescent, veg was 400 (then I bought a 600 and switched to that), flower room was a 1000.

All you have to do is start the veg room two weeks before you harvest the flower room and get a couple more harvests per year. You dont have to buy anything and you can still stay within the plant count laws but increase yearly yields significantly.

Ha, I hear ya about the clones.