What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The strain that got away....

strass

We all have them. When you first started growing maybe you got it in bagseed or from a friend and you didn't realize it was the bomb until its gone.
The second strain i ever grew and still haven't found a plant like it.

Was a haze hybrid that yielded of the charts with a straight bubblegum smell that was super potent.
You know the one that makes you look through the blinds in a no paranoia kinda way just to see if the world is still running.

What have you lost?

unspoken

Mine was a certain pheno of juliet (c99 x nycd) from JLP years ago. That shit was amazing. Tried to reveg her, but it just didn't happen. C'est la vie.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
I lost an Alien Trainwreck 5 years back. Low yielding, small budded, stretchy and noodley limbed. But the best herb I have smoked to date.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my dear beloved "muffin"....long may her frosty soul live on...a sweet tooth leaning pheno of sweetestcindy99

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
A very special haze pheno I found back in 2007, I was just a noob and didn't realize what I had before I flowered it out. I wasn't in to cloning then but that cut changed that, now I am a plant and seed hoarder and wont throw anything away before it's fully flowered and smoked.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
an amazing Northern Lights #5 mother that my dad and I had, I had ordered the seeds from Marc Emery back in the day before he was the Prince of Pot...i just remember I was the most popular guy for a few years in high school...HAHA..

peace
Chefboy

igrowone

Veteran
i needed this thread, been bugging me for a couple of years
came from some lowly S1 seeds, a hermied brainwreck
first one i grew from those seeds had a very nice citrus taste, excellent blend of indica/sativa effects, didn't yield all that much is why i let it go
thought i'd see more great phenos like that from those seeds, but stupid beginner's luck doesn't last long

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something called whiteshark honeydew. I grew great white shark from ghs and that was crap. But this cut literally smelled and tasted like honeydew. No question. Didnt even smell like herb. Like fruit in a bag. The stems smelled like honeydew before it even had significant flowers on them. Truly fantastic. I was a novice. I watered an overwatered mom years ago. She died that night :(

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Purple Diesel x Lambsbreath... nothing like her to date, some of the tastiest and potent weed i've ever grown/ smoked. I miss her!

Much love friends! SL

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the pheno I got from the white Jones. She was a rare find. I was not a happy camper this just happend in Jan.

picture.php

picture.php

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of a kind strawberry cough from seed from the original breeder. Planted it from seed in 2007. Left it with a few friends,now it's gone. Best tasting smoke ever.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Almost a decade ago, I got this absolutely incredible Skunk dom. Golden Skush from the plural of mongoose freebies seedsdirect gave out that would definitely fit what most would call "roadkill skunk". Some of the most heavy smoking herb I've ever smoked. Turned you into mush encased in concrete. Almost a decade later, and I still remember her well.

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Pineapple sledgehammer pheno of Killer Queen Redux, damn that girl could set you straight to the moon then slam ya on ya arse
picture.php