What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wellcome to Bulgaria!

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
С риск да прозвуча... прав..
Ще кажа, че има 1 начин да се оправи държавата и това е избиването на ~2 милиона "човека"....
:hide:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Your country looks so beautiful!! How is the fishing around there? I just got my passport, and am about to hit up the globe as much as I can.. Bulgaria looks amazing ;) Much love! SL

S

Sacra Frasca

Here fishing is widely spread, we have two republican champions in sports fishing and about 20 regional championships. The types of fish are Eurasian. I like fishing on swimmer and fly but I also like bottom fishing. This year I caught a 6.350kg sheatfish but I trew it back in the lake because I had already caught about 10kg small fish which were enough for a dinner with grill and beer and a joint. I have photos with the sheatfish but for security reasons because here grass is forbidden, I cannot upload them. vStagger Leev, come to our place, you will have a great time. If you have any questions about the types of fish and the proper fishing kits, as well as the best places for fishing - just ask.

S

Sacra Frasca

Thanks Sacra Frasca! I dont think i've ever even heard of a sheatfish before, i'm about tod o some research ;) SL

You are welcome. This is the fish I meant. Cheers mate.:tiphat:

Attachments

• som.jpg
    som.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 19
  • som1.jpg
    som1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 17

abuldur

hi bulgarian growers,

I have a question for you guys,last time i was in bulgaria i did a little sightseeing.
I was in shumen were they brew my favorite bulgarian beer and decided to go visit the tharcian toom of sheshtari near isperih.
Well on my way driving there i found fields of weed in and around muslim villages.
It clearly wasn't cultivated and grew around houses and corn fields.
No need to say that i jumped out the car.
This was the beginning of august and the weed was ripe.
It was fully seeded and about 2 meters high.Looked like sativa.
I was just out of weed so i loaded a full bag and dried it in my car cause the sun was hitting pretty hard.It was done in a day.
I know this is a harsh treatment but i had no time to do this properly.
Yet the stuff was decent good taste not such a strong high but considering how it was dried and the fact that it was fully seeded not so bad.
So my question is do you think this was hemp or some local landrace ?
cause if it is well that would be good news for my breeding project.

peace

Last edited:

Dr_Tre

Hi Abuldur,
I consider this type of weed useless in breeding projects but I'm no breeder, so...:dunno: It is escaped hemp gone wild, probably crossed with ruderalis. Northern Bulgaria especially around the Danube river was once a big producer of hemp. Not any more, unfortunately, it is now considered "an evil plant and dangerous drug".:laughing:
Anyway, it's very low on THC and anything crossed with it is low on THC as well. However, it's very hardy, doesn't need watering or fertilising to grow 2m+ and starts flowering in june when the day is still growing (which makes it auto, doesn't it?). One good use of it, that we've found is to get a full bag and make some cannamilk, which is devastating. So strong in fact that most people only try it once and then just tell the story - "No, no, I ain't drinking again, cause last time ...:faint:

yoss33

Veteran
I can personally attest that there's nothing more disgusting than hash oil butane-extracted from this hemp :) A Big downer, nothing pleasant about it.
If you have experienced some pleasant high, it must have been a modern Bulgarian "hybrid" :) A place where someone has grown a few plants of good genetics several years ago, these plants got pollinated by surrounding hemp, dropped some of the seeds before harvest and from then on this place has a local "special" strain, that is getting diluted more and more each year.

_Ina_

Veteran
Hallo again!Here is some nice pics from my last "öne day" journey near Sofia(about 60 km far,close to Svoge). This is the village Zimevitza with its peak Sarmevitza(1479m)-the biggest peak of the small Ponor mountain. U can reach the peak for about 1,1.30 h wich is great for one day walking:)great place for smoking to:)

Attachments

• IMG_6164.jpg
    IMG_6164.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6162.jpg
    IMG_6162.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6144.jpg
    IMG_6144.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Lsting the Dutch treat makes for a nice yield, this plant is 5 to 6 feet across no matter where you
    Lsting the Dutch treat makes for a nice yield, this plant is 5 to 6 feet across no matter where you
    95.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6145.jpg
    IMG_6145.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 23

_Ina_

Veteran
And this is the "Vazov's path" in the next village there-Zasele. These villages are like in the wild west-one mayor for 3 villages,no police,no nothing,just some old people left. but i saw they use many organic fertz there-cow manure and horse manure mostly which is great!

Attachments

• IMG_6139.jpg
    IMG_6139.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6177.jpg
    IMG_6177.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6166.jpg
    IMG_6166.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6183.jpg
    IMG_6183.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6170.jpg
    IMG_6170.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6173.jpg
    IMG_6173.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 26

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Very nice landscapes ! You have good photo skills, Ina !
I bet there could be some great guerilla spots there...
Keep the pics coming. Peace, HJ.

_Ina_

Veteran
About guerilla spots;may be,i was thinking the same:)But the soil there is not so good,only stones in it and if u have to dig this...u gonna break your tools:) But somehow u can find place,yes. And "we have no even one policeman"sounds good to me haha May be some fast flowering strains can make it there because it is little bit high and cold in the nights. U must watch out for the shepards to because there is many cows and sheep there.

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
That's just about the same situation like in my town... There could be a lot of guerilla spots but unfortunately there are a lot of cows and sheep... Thieves and dealers also, I just got ripped of my two guerilla plants... So better luck next year, and I'll start my first indoor in the spring too.
Stay safe ! Peace, HJ.

_Ina_

Veteran
Thieves! Oooh,noo!I,m really sorry to hear that!!:( This is the guerilla growing:(I hope i will find my plants because now is the time for the thieves and we have much of them in every village to!

_Ina_

Veteran
Hello again! this is one of my favorite places for fast smoking-Devetaki plateau and its highest spot-peak Chukata. What a small peak,u can reach it even with car but however nice view for one fatty:)There is interesting cave nearby close to Brestovo village. i was going to enter but i hurt u cant be sure u gonna get out:)I hurt the underground river in it and i decide to go out...and smoke on safe place:)Nice place for a couple of beers.

Attachments

• IMG_6234.jpg
    IMG_6234.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 19
  • more Mazar
    more Mazar
    101 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6229.jpg
    IMG_6229.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6241.jpg
    IMG_6241.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6239.jpg
    IMG_6239.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6248.jpg
    IMG_6248.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6242.jpg
    IMG_6242.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 21

_Ina_

Veteran
And the reason i was there:)

Attachments

• IMG_6263.jpg
    IMG_6263.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6267.jpg
    IMG_6267.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6265.jpg
    IMG_6265.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 19

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Thanks for the suport, Ina and Yoss... Hope next year will be better...
Very nice buds, Ina ! Keep us updated with some smoke reports and pics...
Peace, HJ.

_Ina_

Veteran
Husky:eek:k than:) these are mix between Mazar mother and Ice father. Very nice indica smoke,big buds,i like them a lot. this is mix made by one of my friends with two of the strains i gave him earlier:)Good one!

Attachments

• IMG_6295.jpg
    IMG_6295.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6296.jpg
    IMG_6296.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 19