What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who do you smoke with?

SetHeh

So who do you usually smoke with? Are you a solitary toker? Do you light it up in company of stoner friends, or perhaps even with your family members?

In high school I used to smoke with my school mates. Smoking alone was frowned upon—you would always invite at least one buddy. After I finished school, however, I took a break from MJ and lost most contacts with my former school mates. After I took up toking again I didn't know anyone with similar interests so I've been toking alone ever since. I don't mind enjoying cannabis alone, but sometimes I miss the spirit of sharing a joint/pipe with a friend.

Today I left a joint along with a note on my uncle's table because he was telling me how he found a small bag of weed on the restroom floor yesterday at work. He had never seen or tried weed before, but he said he smelled the contents of the bag and "it smelled really pleasant and nice." He smokes tobacco, though. It will be interesting to see his reaction when he finds a rolled spliff on his table. Perhaps I'm lucky. At worst, we will have a laugh and he'll give it back.

WelderDan

Veteran
Usually myself due to my schedule. But I have a lot of stoner friends, so whenever I run into one of them we always smoke out

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
gee I am guilty of being a low down stoner... I smoke with my girl all the time, and then a bunch of my friends, oh and family. I smoke with strangers. Def get stoned on ski lifts.

My Uncle loves weed, I hope yours likes it too.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Have not smoked in almost nine months because of some probation ish, but I loved smoking with anybody.

MY finacé and I burn on the regular, as well as our friend. All my aunts and uncles look to me to pull out some herb at family functions as well. haha.

I got to smoke with one of my high school teachers a few years after I had graduated. That was pretty sweet.

aod

Herbophile

I smoke alone a lot of the time due to my schedule as well as others schedules. But I have a group of 5 friends that hang out and we regularly smoke up together. Usually while out golfing or disc golfing.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
In the good ole days if I wanted to smoke I tried to find one of my buddies to smoke with. But life moves on and I moved away from those circles of friends. With professional employment there became too much to lose, and it became a hidden ritual. Now I have smoking buddies nearby and at work, but I have to be careful. I can't become known as the guy who always has good unique bud because it would out me as a grower, and I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison. So it still remains mostly a hidden ritual. It sucks.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
I usually smoke alone..........being a med user needing frequent use.

That said, I love to smoke w/people..............especially smokers who aren't use to DANK. Don't do it nearly as much w/security these days, but nothing like handing a joint/bowl of well grown DANK to someone who puffs 'regs' at best. After 2-3 hits the look on their face & smile are plenty of thanks for me.

It's not always the easiest to share amazing herb w/others, but I like to think it of it as good karma.

Spreading the love and passion.................AND...........just maybe..........just maybe...........making a new grower out of that 'reg' smoker.

The Revolution

Veteran
Love turning people onto my homegrown. Smoke with a few coworkers, father, father in law, and will offer to company on occasion if were able to sneak off :)

supermanlives

Veteran
whoever is nearbye and wants to smoke. i walk around with a j alot.even when i water my outdoor plants. anyone walking by that wants some can. unless homeless diseased lookin nasty peeps.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I typically smoke alone. My girl doesn't smoke. I have a few friends that I occassionally smoke with and once or twice a year I find myself at a party with a bunch of 'heads, but for the most part, I smoke alone.

It's kinda a bummer that my girl doesn't smoke. We go somewhere really beautiful and I want to blaze... and she just kinda sits there and watches. Not the same.