What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DM Zone analysis?

avant gardener

Veteran
i am trying to find out if any qualitative data are available regarding the contents of dutch master zone. the msds simply says it contains chlorine. the best information i've been able to find online suggests that it contains chloramine. neither of these are especially helpful. can anyone provide anything better? how about a lab i could send a sample?

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

thanks.

avant gardener

Veteran
yah krunch.
that's what i was thinking.
DMZ is $65 a gallon.
pool shock is 33 gallons to the penny.
i'm not too good at arithmetic, but i think that's less money.
how can i find out what else is in it though?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
yah krunch.
that's what i was thinking.
DMZ is $65 a gallon.
pool shock is 33 gallons to the penny.
i'm not too good at arithmetic, but i think that's less money.
how can i find out what else is in it though?

ill have someone from Dutch Master contact you.....

G

greenmatter

do you know what rate to use for foliar treatment?

use DM penetrator/saturator according to the directions and add 5 - 15 ml. of zone.

spray EVERY part of the plant every 3-4 days for 2 weeks

i have cured PM with this, BUT i have also run across a strain (of PM) that it would not cure ......... good luck

to the OP

FWIW herborizer has a thread in here somewhere about cloning problems and how to solve them. his answer is pool shock, and the thread is well worth reading

avant gardener

Veteran
I still want to know what exactly is in it....

yeah, good luck with that.

the DM guy said it has chloramine, copper, sulfur, maybe or maybe not pyrethrins, and something proprietary that he can't disclose. i appreciate that everyone has to eat, but i like a little transparency too.

anyone know a lab that does qualitative analysis?
better yet, anyone have a spectrometer?
i'll buy you a jug of your own to tell me what's in mine.

legin

yeah, good luck with that.

the DM guy said it has chloramine, copper, sulfur, maybe or maybe not pyrethrins, and something proprietary that he can't disclose. i appreciate that everyone has to eat, but i like a little transparency too.

anyone know a lab that does qualitative analysis?
better yet, anyone have a spectrometer?
i'll buy you a jug of your own to tell me what's in mine.

maybe it will have to be a mystery...

Latest posts

Latest posts