What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom 35

antheis

Veteran
welcome back. you went on a long strange trip and they redecorated while you were gone.
that rozay looks nice - how'sit smoke?

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hi guys, im sorry to keep being a tease, i keep coming in here to reminisce and miss yall so much so i cant help but share im still here. still trying. still in a transitional stage but still coming back. still spittin hot fire.

still doing my best.

lost 80+ of the harem i believe but still got a couple good ones and ill get back to where i want. or close enough hopefully. fuck. im coming up on 17 years or 18 growing this plant and its getting hard to keep going when its such a struggle. markets are fucked, commercial junk is raining from the sky... ugh. whatever. i will make it work.
i will be back
soon
miss u dorks <3