What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Many Flavour's

G

great gift

great gift

hello Teresa,
I've been watching your treads, and I can't say how happy I am to have you a couple of days ahead of me with your grow. I just started my first grow on the 2 January, and I wish and pray for some trees that would look 50% as nice as yours.
You have a follower :bow:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:eek: Proud Daddy you are to kind and i hope you all the best in your grow,what strain's ya got going :wave: ?

Here's a few shot's of Rolly's Hog ........

70s_PotHead

zeppelindood said:
the test cross is lookin' lushious... the fun has begun :D

Rolly has done some amazing crosses over the years right Teresa :wave: I wish he would come on board here at icmag and say "hey mate" :wave:

70s :joint:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
70s_PotHead said:
Rolly has done some amazing crosses over the years right Teresa :wave: I wish he would come on board here at icmag and say "hey mate" :wave:

70s :joint:

:yoinks: that would be the understatement of the year :chin: ya know how i feel!!!Rolly is simply one of if not the best breeder's ive had the pleasure of trying strain's from.Alway's great genetic's at very AFFORDABLE prices and grow with such ease :kissass:.All anyone need's to do for the proof simply look at your Misty Blue thread :friends: :wink:.

So now that bring's us up to Goldking's Royal Haiwaiin x Swt #3......

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread, plants are all looking a beautifully lush shade of green.......obviously being well cared for, cant wait to see how they all turn out.
Peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Sounds like you got some great genetics there Teresa.
Plants are lookin great too..il be keepin an eye on this one i think i missed your last show...peace

Last edited:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Thank's for the kind word's truecannabliss :wave: .Dr.D thank's for the kind word's as i'm a huge fan of your's :chin: simple one of the best grower's and some of the best pictures ive ever had the pleasure of viewing all come from your thread's.Maybe one day mine might come out looking half as good as your's both my GROW'S and pic's :friends: :wink:.

Leave ya with a little peep into the tree room..

:yoinks:

guineapig

Veteran
OMG a guineapig has gotten loose in your room :yoinks:!!!!

be careful or he will nibble on your trees and then take a snooze...zzzzzz...

just wanted to stop and take a rest underneath your trees
and take in all the scenery of your greenery.....looking great!!
-gp out

G

Teresa, your room.....its SO CLEAN! Is this a new setup or is it just the first time I've been able to see the walls (what with the jungle in the way and all)

Bonzo

Veteran
Hiya girlie, :wave: HOW ARE YA?! :woohoo: Your tree room looks great so far :hotbounce . How did i miss this for 3 pages?? :confused: Well, i will be lurking about from here on through the end :lurk:

ill talk to ya later :wave:

peace to ya girlie :woohoo:

bONZ :friends:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
guineapig said:
OMG a guineapig has gotten loose in your room :yoinks:!!!!

be careful or he will nibble on your trees and then take a snooze...zzzzzz...

just wanted to stop and take a rest underneath your trees
and take in all the scenery of your greenery.....looking great!!
-gp out

:wave: a real cutie you are guineapig thank's for dropping in and the kind word's :friends: :wink: .

Doobie Doo said:
Teresa, your room.....its SO CLEAN! Is this a new setup or is it just the first time I've been able to see the walls (what with the jungle in the way and all)

:wave: hiya handsome same old room but with wall's showing your right look's different.Clean huh gotta love panda shin :pointlaug .But there is a new room in the work's has been built and the new light to be installed is all that's holding it up.Just call me Miss Prograstinater (sp?) :bat: this is the new toy for the room.......

1483New_Toy1-thumb.jpg

1483New_Toy2-thumb.jpg

More on the new room soon sweetie :friends: :wink: .

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Bonzo said:
Hiya girlie, :wave: HOW ARE YA?! :woohoo: Your tree room looks great so far :hotbounce . How did i miss this for 3 pages?? :confused: Well, i will be lurking about from here on through the end :lurk:

ill talk to ya later :wave:

peace to ya girlie :woohoo:

bONZ :friends:

:wave: hiya handsome been wondering where you been :woohoo: least your here now ive so much :respect: for what you achive with so little effort and can use all the :1help: i can get :bow:.Trust all is well with you and your's my :friends: :wink:.

Cheeba

Hi Teresa nice grow! Can I rent a part of your flowering space?! :D I'll be hanging around if you don't mind :pimp3:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: have lot's of space here so i'm sure i could find ya a room or two :yummy: .Matter of fact been tryin to decide what to germ next so far this is a for sure........

:chin: and these :confused: ........

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: here we are with the weekly update and first up as alway's Rolly's new cross.......thinking i'll take clones today or tomorrow and next week we go 12/12........

See ya in a bit with more :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts