What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Many Flavour's

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: been awhile since i've done a grow thread so thought it time.Had a few request from a few member's also to start 1 up, now those that know me know i usually do hydro.But this one will be soil :yoinks: .I'll do my best to update this weekly for your viewing pleasure.

First up soil and firt's i'll be using.......

Now the starting line up first up a test cross from a great breeder and friend Rolly.This cross is still unnamed as of yet......

Just after it's first transplant........

Also from Rolly Seed's some Hog F2's.........

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Now up Black Cherry from Subcool..

Next it's Royal Hawaiian x Swt#3 from another great breeder and freind Goldking...

Now from another great breeder and good friend Motarebel Herijuana F2's....

From DJ Short Old School Moonshine.....

Group shot...........

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
T, thanks for getting started on this, I've been a-waitin... :smile: Nice selection of genes, gonna love watching them "tree". Happy New Year! :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: thank's for dropping in Mr GreenJeans :smile: .Hope to get something out of this grow for the tree room, guess it's wait and see.Not sure yet as to how big i'll let these get :chin: who know's maybe a soil tree grow :biglaugh: :friends: :wink: .

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: hiya sweetie good eye on the trifoliate my :friends: now if i can do a good a job as you did with your Sensi Star's i'll be a happy camper :respect: :bow: :wink: .

70s_PotHead

Hello Teresa and happy new year to ya. Hmmmm lets see, I'm still having trouble seeing you grow in the dirt, any reason why the change?? I'm definatly going to pull a chair and see what fantastic things ya can do with a soil grow :lurk:
Nice line up you have there but I know your also holding back a few from us :bat: , is that Rolly tester the medman x chronic.
Have fun girl and becarefull with your back when lifting the plants and water buckets around. :wink:

70s :joint:

Last edited:
G

hello T :joint:
ahhh fantastic my friend, glad to see you with a grow report up and going again....ummm lots of nice strains going, i'm interrested in seeing how those herijuana F2's do have heard things about that gene pool but never really got into checking it out...hopefuly you can keep a decent grow log of the plant, it should be very interresting to watch thats for sure....
let the show begin :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
70s_PotHead said:
Hello Teresa and happy new year to ya. Hmmmm lets see, I'm still having trouble seeing you grow in the dirt, any reason why the change?? I'm definatly going to pull a chair and see what fantastic things ya can do with a soil grow :lurk:

Thank you sweetie and all the best to you and your's in the New Year :friends:.Hmmm after seeing your last grow of Rolly's Misty Blues got to :chin: i got to try that :yoinks: .

70s_PotHead said:
Nice line up you have there but I know your also holding back a few from us :bat: , is that Rolly tester the medman x chronic.

:chin: Have you been hanging around my bedroom :confused: :biglaugh:.Ya the tester ive been posting is indeed the MM x C :woohoo: .

jaws said:
ahhh fantastic my friend, glad to see you with a grow report up and going again....ummm lots of nice strains going, i'm interrested in seeing how those herijuana F2's do have heard things about that gene pool but never really got into checking it out...hopefuly you can keep a decent grow log of the plant, it should be very interresting to watch thats for sure....
let the show begin :wave:

:chin: you like the heri huh maybe Santa will bring ya a belated present :yeahthats .Promise this thread will only die when the plant's do :biglaugh: :friends: :wink:.

Thank's for the kind word's ya'll :woohoo: :friends: :wink:.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be watchin this for sure Teresa!...your the woMAN when it comes to grows, should be fun to see how big you can get 'em!....thanks for the show, im in the recliner with a fatty :D

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Mrs.Babba said:
I'll be watchin this for sure Teresa!...your the woMAN when it comes to grows, should be fun to see how big you can get 'em!....thanks for the show, im in the recliner with a fatty :D

:wave: thank's for those very kind word's Mrs. Babba but that title would belong's to Indigo in my book's :smile:.Oh the pressure is on now i better not mess this one up :biglaugh: .Once again i THANK YOU for the wonderfull comment :friends: :wink: .

Jenna

Oh Good! Teresa has a new thread! :woohoo: Good Luck with your new grow Teresa. Ya had me hooked with your trees thread! Holy Lick girl, you sure can grow! :lurk:

Stay safe

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Thank you so much Jenna for the kind word's comming from one of the top grower's ive seen it's a HUGE compliment :friends: :wink: .

G

hello T..
hey how is that moonshine doing today? i finaly have a couple DJ moonshine seeds in hand and can not wait to get them going, i got them from a buddy....ummm ever since i seen pothead hammer one out with OUTSTANDING colors i have been wanting to try some.....umm smilys not working again......
peace....

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
jaws said:
hello T..
hey how is that moonshine doing today? i finaly have a couple DJ moonshine seeds in hand and can not wait to get them going, i got them from a buddy....ummm ever since i seen pothead hammer one out with OUTSTANDING colors i have been wanting to try some.....umm smilys not working again......
peace....

Next to the Oger's the Moonshine is second slowest grower.Still looking about the same as the pic.If i had know you wanted some you know you would have had them LONG ago.
:chin: you have Old School Moonshine or is it the Blue?Who could ever forget 70's oustanding grow but believe he did the Blue?Stay tuned been :chin: i might start up bunch more seed's possibly this weekend.That's if (and i'm praying :biglaugh: ) i get my lay off :woohoo: :friends: :wink:.

G

i did not know there were two difrent ones from DJ shorts, i just thought DJ had the one every one seemed to like.......i only have two soooooo that would be great if ya had two extra?...........will be excitedly awaiting for new pic's....
peace :wave:

3legdog

Hello Teresa :wave: nice to see you starting a new grow thread & was in amazment when i read/saw 1 of your last 1s :yoinks: :canabis:

Looks like a fantastic line up & w/your skillz this is gona be 1 show 'not to be missed' !

Im lurkn in the back row for the show w/a lil bubble to :joint: as we go !

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
jaws said:
i did not know there were two difrent ones from DJ shorts, i just thought DJ had the one every one seemed to like.......i only have two soooooo that would be great if ya had two extra?...........will be excitedly awaiting for new pic's....
peace :wave:

Old Time Moonshine

A true Hashplant, selected for its outstanding production of large, clear gland heads. This mostly indica hybrid really packs a musky/fruity punch with a medium height producing large, dense buds glistening with trichomes. She is more musky than fruity with a burgundy\earthen flavour at cure. Top notch Moonshine! This will be a very limited release, so get them before the still runs dry!

Indoor-7-8 weeks
Outdoor-mid September
Yield-above average

Blue Moonshine : (DJ Shorts Delta-9 Collection .)
Mostly Indica. The "Blue" version of the "white" family (white widow etc ...) A super potent blueberry indica, coated with with a strong concentration of tall standing trichomes that produce a very narcotic experience -- body high blueberry. Short stout kush plants that produce dense, tight, rock hard nuggets of trichome coated bud. A true "hash-plant". Flowering time 7 to 8 weeks.

As you can see there's two different strain's altogether sweetie.We'll chat soon if ya know what i mean
:biglaugh: :friends: :wink: .

zeppelindood said:
your genetics are top notch T :cool::yes: looks like a great start to '06 ~
:kos:

Thank's for dropping in zep nothing but
:respect: for all your hard work my :friends: :wink: .

3legdog said:
Hello Teresa :wave: nice to see you starting a new grow thread & was in amazment when i read/saw 1 of your last 1s :yoinks: :canabis:

Looks like a fantastic line up & w/your skillz this is gona be 1 show 'not to be missed' !

Im lurkn in the back row for the show w/a lil bubble to :joint: as we go !

:wave: thank you for the very kind word's.But i believe after seeing your grow's and the work your doing with the Blackberry i :bow: befor you very impressive.This old gal would LOVE to share a bowl of the great looking bubble anytime :yummy: :respect: :friends: :wink:.