What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Chuck...Hoping at least 1 of them is a REAL keeper...The quickest flowering of the Makox(ChemDDxSD) is putting off a real Haze scent which is exactly what I'm looking for...A quicker, chunkier, and maybe even stonier girl that burns like haze...Woo MutherEffing Hoo !
MP

C

Cracky

'you must spread some rep..."

Have I been here before??? Great grow going on, Buster!

sHo

D

dirtdog

that sour d. looks like she loves that coco! shes gonna get nice and fat for ya

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DirtDog, from what I have found EVERYTHING loves coco...I'm cuckoo for the shit now...And that SD iBL is a fat little piglet, she yields crazy.
MP

D0MiN0

Yeah, I just love those "filling up pictures"

Really nice grow! Thinking of trying coco myself! Looks like the girls really go crazy in it!

peace
:respect:

C

cellardweller

sorry Im late MeLtY POt..
liking it.. liking it! do whatchoo do..
so which widow is that??
I'll be poppin some beans in the great outdoors soon enough!
peacenpot,
~cellard

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatta day out there...50 degrees and sunny and it's not even noon =)

Whiskey T- thanks for the positive vibes bro, nice to have you stop by...

Domino - much respect back atcha'...You'll love the Coco, do it up bro...

CD - Whattup brother? The widow is from GHS, got em in 99' while on a trip to A'dam...nowadays GHS gets shit on, but there are keepers in these beans, legit, I seen em' with my own eyes!!! You gotta be pumped on this weather bro, soon enough... Thanks for poppin by bro...

MP

C

cellardweller

sweet beans! my Widow is Nirvana, but aint popped em yet
yeah, I'll be diggin today for sure!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are the ish WW there MP....GHS older gear was tight work...I just grew out my last 4 98 Jack herer seeds from sensei seeds....goooooood times
good vibes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No doubt Whiskey, I have found "the one" in these seeds years ago....I am just hoping that I find her again, I hate to say this here, and may I burn in hell for it, but the "white" cut I see doesn't compare to the glare that my old widow used to give me...(ducking for cover)...Those Jack beans must cost an arm and a leg bro...worth every penny I'm sure...
Peace
MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad I'm keeping some of the locals happy =)

Abbie, much thanks bro...trying to keep up with you my friend.

Swamp, thanks for stopping by!

Some shots to keep this thing moving along....

2 Haze Phenos of Mako x (ChemDDxSD)
picture.php

Widow

Roots, Bloody Roots!!! (my best Max Cavalera impersonation)

Keep it positive
MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For some reason the last 2 pics I have posted of the haze phenos have not been able to be enlarged by double clicking (at least on my PC)...SO I'll try em again...

Hope this works.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks CD.:joint:

HL, those things are spears for sure...I can't wait to see what happens when these gals begin to swell. Swords for sure.

Thanks for poppin in bros..
MP

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MP!!! Holy shit maing! Lookin hella good, how many days flower left? They are gonna fill out gnarly. I used to love sepultura till max left:wallbash:
good vibes

Latest posts

Latest posts