What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I think this is nute burn please HELPPP

liquid069

Hey guys

SOIL:

How long has this problem been going on? 5 DAYS
What STRAIN are you growing? CALI ORANGE
What was the establishing technique? (seed or clone?) SEED
What is the age of your plants? 45 DAYS IN 12/12
How Tall are the plants? 2 FEET
What PHASE (seedling, vegetative or flower) are the plants in? FLOWER
What Technique are you using? (SOG, SCROG etc) MOTHER OF SOG
What size pots are you using? (Include how many subjects to pot) 3 GAL
What substrate/medium are you using? What brand of soil mixture are you using?(percentage of perlite, vermiculite...etc?) OCEAN FOREST 20% PERLITE
What Nutrient's are you using?How much of each with how much water? How Often? *Knowing the brand is very helpful* WAS USING BIG BLOOM EVERY OTHER NOW SWITCHED TO CHA CHING EVERY OTHER FOR 2 WATERINGS SO FAR
What is the TDS/EC/PPM of your nutrients used? IDK
What is the pH of the "RUN-OFF"? 4.8
What method of pH test was administered? Using Strips? pH pen? LIQUID TEST
How often are you watering? EVERY 3-4 DAYS
When was your last feeding and how often are you feeding? 4 DAYS AGO I FLUSHED TODAY WITH 8.8 PH WATER AND RUNOFF WAS STILL 4.8
What size bulb are you using? 400 WATT HPS (NO NAME)
What is the distance to the canopy? 6 TO THE UPPER 10 TO THE LOWER
What is your RH Factor? (Relative Humidity) 35-40%
What is the canopy temperature? 77
What is the Day/Night Temp? (Include fluctuation range) 81 - 72
What is the current Air Flow? (cfm etc.) ABOUT 200CFM
Is the fan blowing directly at plants? YES OCILLATING THOUGH
Is the grow substrate constantly wet or moist? IT DRYS OUT EVENTUALLY
Is your water HARD or SOFT? I BELIEVE HARD I TREAT IT WITH A 2CAPFULS OF HYDROGEN PEROXIDE/GAL AND LET SIT FOR AT LEAST 24 BUT USUALLY 48 HOURS FOR CHLORINE EVAP
What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Tap? Bottled? Well water? Distilled? Mineral Water? TAP, FLUSH WITH DISTILLED
Has plant been recently pruned, cloned or pinched? NO
Have any pest chemicals been used? If so what and when? NEVER
Are plant's infected with pest's? NOT THAT I KNOW OF, I'M A NEWB BUT I CHECK

There are brown spots on the upper cola's that are slowly spreading. its not bad but i don't want it to effect harvest in 2 weeks. I think it could be the Cha Ching which is like 9-50-10 Npk. Maybe i should go 50% strength next time? Any thoughts? I really don't want this to effect my first harvest!

like i said i'm at day 45 and I figure i'm gonna harvest at 60 i think. I should go buy some type of scope at radio shack? what's the name of it?

Please please throw me some advice guys.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi :wave:

Can't see if the buds are moldy or burnt from those images,, we need macro photos !

Nute burn is slightly visible in the very tips of the leafs... indicating slight over-feeding. Next time use less N feed in bloom period.

The blotch of rust / chlorosis are most likely that... some kind of deficiency or substrate issue,,, the damage is now irreversible. Possibly pH since your run off is very high!!!

At this stage of flowering perhaps remove any of the really heavily infected leafs (the ones that are twisted and dead) to help prevent mold spread,, and to keep the plants in health.

Otherwise the recessive yellowing from tip to base in the main fan leafs is quite normal at this stage in flowering,,, the floral clusters are now drawing the last nutrients from the leafs ,,

Feed little water only from now on

All the best
Peace
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

FarmerTed

I would say the problem in picture #1 is ph spotting due to improper ph. 4.8 is to acidic which is probably the reason for the yellowing of your plants. Your plants are feeding on themselves because they cannot absorb nutes from the soil in that range. N gets locked out at 4.5-5.0, check the sick plant guide for lots more info. You say you're feeding with 9-50-10 so i wouldnt think its for a lack of nutes. When you mix your nutes check the ph, you'll probably find their acidic. If so adjust to about 6 ph before watering.
Heres a site with lots of pics of different problems you can check out to.
http://www.ganjaguerrilla.net/

liquid069

farmer

farmer

Hey i realize my ph is low. they other day when I watered I adjusted the water to 8.0 and the runoff was still 4.8. are there any ways to correct this?

B

Brother_Monk

Flush, flush, flush! You need to adjust ph of flush water, to no more than 6.9. Keep flushing until your runoff is 6.9. Then, do one more final flush with weak nutrient solution, ph adjusted to normal 6.3-6.8. Maybe with only two more weeks until harvest, you won't need the final half strength flush. Just do what you think is right. But this is the way you flush. You definately need to do this if your ph is that acidic.

Good luck bro.

:ying: