What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Idiot Terrorist Strike in NY

justanotherbozo

Veteran
But when I read such a stupid dumb ass yankee hillybilly white trash bullshit I think you can rot in hell. :tiphat:

rotflmao

...you think the average german is happy about the influx of tens of thousands of muslims and the resulting violence?

...i spent a year in Wiesbaden back in my youth and i'm betting the native born germans aren't liking Angela too much these days, lol.

bozo

...btw, yankees come from the northeast and hillbillies come from the south so you not only prove what an asshole you are with the personal attack, you also prove what an ignorant fool you are, maybe you should have paid more attention in school.

why dont you ask the germans, i bet you wouldnt even be able to point it out on a map

find me two germans who are upset about 10k people coming into a 350mil society, boo fucking hoo

"Ethnic groups (2015[2])
79.0% Germans
11.0% Other Europeans
7.0% Asians
—2.3% Middle Eastern
—3.5% Turks
0.8% Africans
0.5% Americans
1.7% unspecified"

on 80+ million people living in germany, stop acting like 20 million people invade germany every year..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah guys....can we not get into throwing around mundane profanity at each other, and just debate the topics, till the truth shines thru?

I know we can all get very passionate about most of the topics I and others have instigated, so it makes me feel responsible for upsetting anyone.

These topics should be a learning experience for all of us as we research and learn and develop the threads with the aim of questioning our opinions, and often times changing them as a greater understanding pervades. We are all brothers/sisters here and wouldn't you rather share and learn from the informative knowledge that comes to the fore as we embark on and follow thru with what we have to contribute rather than put yourselves in conflict with each other?....I would that's for sure.

If you walk away from the debate disgruntled and upset then it hasn't worked for you or I....So lets all be civil about it and not target each other with personal attacks constantly, try to inject a little humour at times to lighten it up, and behave like gentlemen/women as we all read, learn and contribute....Tolerance and understanding wins the day.

Oh, and thank you all for your kind indulgence.

....GN

justanotherbozo

Veteran
why dont you ask the germans, i bet you wouldnt even be able to point it out on a map

find me two germans who are upset about 10k people coming into a 350mil society, boo fucking hoo

"Ethnic groups (2015[2])
79.0% Germans
11.0% Other Europeans
7.0% Asians
—2.3% Middle Eastern
—3.5% Turks
0.8% Africans
0.5% Americans
1.7% unspecified"

on 80+ million people living in germany, stop acting like 20 million people invade germany every year..

...if you spent any time at all researching before spouting off you might find that your preconceived ideas are wrong.

'Merkel is RUINING our country!' Germans revolt over four savage attacks by Muslims in a week... and blame ISIS terror attacks on the million refugees she welcomed in a year[/B]

Angela Merkel's open door policy to refugees is no longer welcomed in Germany following four savage Muslim attacks in a week.

Attitudes to Syrians seeking asylum has hardened after ISIS suicide bomber Mohammad Daleel blew himself up outside a wine bar in the quiet in the quiet Barvarian market town of Ansbach.

Other violence over the space of four days in the last week has left Germans feeling vulnerable and afraid. A new survey found that 83 per cent of Germans see immigration as their nation's biggest challenge - twice as many as a year ago...

...this is only 1 article of many, if you will only look for truth rather than just assuming you are right you might learn something.

bozo

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You found an anti immigrant article from a conservative publication accused frequently of playing loose and free with the facts.

Ever notice we all somehow manage to find our own truth?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...btw, yankees come from the northeast and hillbillies come from the south so you not only prove what an asshole you are with the personal attack, you also prove what an ignorant fool you are, maybe you should have paid more attention in school.

Sorry Bozo, hillbillies originate from the hills of the Appalachian Mountains, a mountain chain that runs from northern Georgia on up to Maine.:tiphat:

..... but yer right about yankees coming from the NE

C

cooterbrown420

or to justify their FEAR masked as concern for preserving culture

M

moose eater

Maybe we can find something else to paint with an overly-broad brush to hate and fear for a day or three. I'm placing my focus on folks who leave their bread crumbs in the honey jar. Bastards!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
My personal hatred is reserved for spiders. Fuckn 8 legged fly eating web spinning bastards.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
You found an anti immigrant article from a conservative publication accused frequently of playing loose and free with the facts.

Ever notice we all somehow manage to find our own truth?

picture.php

picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Use your big people words.

Reminds me of arguing with flat earthers. They skip over what you said and reply with pictograms.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Sorry Bozo, hillbillies originate from the hills of the Appalachian Mountains, a mountain chain that runs from northern Georgia on up to Maine.:tiphat:

..... but yer right about yankees coming from the NE

...hillbillies are typically associated with the southern appalachians, definitely NOT new england which is where you'd find yankees.

bozo

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Irish Anglo Cree.

My brother in law is Arab.

I can't imagine you would fare well against him.

M

moose eater

Irish, English, German, and a touch of Scot., in descending order.. Lots of inner conflict resulting in indecision at times. "The voices!! The voices!!" ;^>)

A statistical error in the analogy with the skittles bowl, by the way. There may be 300 skittles in that bowl, give or take. 3 of them being lethal is a major over-estimation in comparison of percentage of probability that a refugee may be a plant or sleeper.

The bomber in question was on paper as a family-member immigrant, yet reportedly openly searched the internet for (less than functional) bomb-making plans.. Yet all that super-computing apparatus and USA PATRIOT ACT infringement on boiler plate civil liberties didn't do a damned thing to nab him pre-emptively. Yet the feds will use the black bag searches, monitoring of e-mails and such all doo dah day to bust bookies, pimps, and dopers.

And it seems to me that one of my heroes, former U.S. Army member and former CIA analyst, Ray McGovern, among other former intel folks, predicted the Gov would bury their intel gems in piles of shit and straw, by virtue of the mega-eaves-dropping systems now in place.

But put all that aside.

You know how easy it is to disguise a small detonator or blasting cap? You know how little (plastique/semtex/higher-tech explosive of choice) it would take in someone's body cavity to blow out the side of an aircraft in flight?

I think the level of threat has been over-blown on purpose for a long time now. I'm not playing anymore.

We have a choice to buck up, help persons in serious need, or say, no, bad things MIGHT, maybe happen.

As for me, I spent enough time afraid as a youngster. And I no longer respect pussies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...hillbillies are typically associated with the southern appalachians, definitely NOT new england which is where you'd find yankees.

bozo

Funny, I'm a Yankee living in southern appalachia, but what do I know.

Here's what wiki has to say:
The term "Yankee" and its contracted form "Yank" have several interrelated meanings, all referring to people from the United States. Its various senses depend on the context. Most broadly:
Outside the United States, "Yank" is used informally to refer to any American, including Southerners.[1]
Within Southern American English, "Yankee" is a derisive term used to refer to any and all Northerners, or those from the regions of the Union side of the American Civil War.
Elsewhere in the United States, it largely refers to people from the Midwest and Northeast, but especially those with New England cultural ties, such as descendants from colonial New England settlers, wherever they live.[2] Its sense is more cultural than literally geographical, sometimes emphasizing the Calvinist Puritan Christian beliefs and traditions of the Congregationalists and Presbyterians, who brought their culture when they settled outside New England.:tiphat: