What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First grow with 180w screw in LED's 32"x32" cab

_HeC_

Eleanor
picture.php

picture.php

T1
picture.php

picture.php

A couple of T1's pistols are turning orange
picture.php

_HeC_

Thing's are getting frosty in here, I'll start with a group shot first then some close ups

Eleanor, M1, T1
picture.php

M1 is getting some nice size buds, some needed support sticks to help them from tipping
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking nice and healthy. Really starting to get frosty!
How far along are they?

fenomeno_djo

They look so frosty already in there, be prepared at the end :kewlpics: I have to be mad to not subscribe! Good job with them :lurk:

_HeC_

Looking very tasty :)
Thanks Pyro, me and the GF are looking rather forward to trying them

Looking nice and healthy. Really starting to get frosty!
How far along are they?
Thanks blynx! Those photos were from 4weeks and 3 days I believe, I wish I knew what strain they were but guess I'll just have to keep a close eye on them around 8weeks

They look so frosty already in there, be prepared at the end :kewlpics: I have to be mad to not subscribe! Good job with them :lurk:
I was shocked with the amount of frost, I need to put a window on my box as I'm always opening it to take a long look at them lol Thanka for stopping by and subscribing, hopefully they turn out good

DiverDave

When I was shopping around for timers (I tried many types in testing , even power strips with timers) and finally settled with auto pilot digital timer.
These have up to 8 on/off for 7 days and dual outlet.
Real cheap from amazon.
The plus side (what makes me suggest them) is I live in an area where the power is not constant. These timers have a built in battery so your setting are always remembered.
No other timer has this that I have seen.
I do not have cell phone or I might have a go at one of those just to see if it too
holds the timer when power is out and comes back on in 20 minutes.

p.s. nice light build , might like to try that to supplement my lights for early grow.

_HeC_

Thanks man, I'm ready to build a 2nd light setup and order a small tent... I want some in veg right now while these are near complete lol I also think this timer has some battery in it, I've come home to my clocks flashing cause of lost power and lights are fine

Colors are changing... Hopefully for the good? At 6 weeks flower or maybe slightly over now that I think about it? I changed from 18hr to 12hr slowly, I think 30minutes a day I changed it so maybe they started to flower before I actually got to 12hr cycle?

M1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Eleanor
picture.php

picture.php

_HeC_

a lot will start preflowers at 15h

Good to know, thanks!

7week group shot
picture.php

Forgot to mention a few weeks ago I took the green board out that all the plants sat on, drilled a shitload of 1/4" and 3/4" holes to help with the air flow from the fan below everything. Also painted it white to help with light reflecting more

JoeGrower619

Dang I'm super surprised on how this is turning out definitely an awesome idea and the plants are turning out amazing. Great Job ��

_HeC_

Stopped by just in time joegrower! Ready to cut this weekend I think

Just after 8weeks flower
picture.php

New pistols popping though?
picture.php

_HeC_

Well me and the GF chopped them all this Saturday! Curious to see what we ended up with once all dry

M1 we found a couple seeds in the bottom buds near the middle of the plant, only like 5-10 seeds but the rest of the buds look great
picture.php

picture.php

T1
picture.php

Eleanor
picture.php

All of them together, we hung them up in seperate rows so we will know how much each plant ended up giving us
picture.php

I'd upload more pics but basically maxed out my album storage and I still want to upload a couple close ups once the bud is dry

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well me and the GF chopped them all this Saturday! Curious to see what we ended up with once all dry

M1 we found a couple seeds in the bottom buds near the middle of the plant, only like 5-10 seeds but the rest of the buds look great
View Image
View Image

T1
View Image

Eleanor
View Image

All of them together, we hung them up in seperate rows so we will know how much each plant ended up giving us
View Image

I'd upload more pics but basically maxed out my album storage and I still want to upload a couple close ups once the bud is dry

Very nice free seeds and a nice solid smoke well done.:tiphat:

fenomeno_djo

Beautiful buds, I love that colour! Always been attracted to it :)
SO nice you have a gf to share this hobby, cheers to both of yous lovelys

_HeC_

So I completely forgot about this and now the weigh in for each is just a blur lol I got like 4.5oz after curing... Not to bad for my first grow

Next grow has started and I upped the wattage and upgraded exhaust. Went from 18*10w bulbs to 28*10w bulbs :biggrin:
I've got way to many in here, started some for a friend then he changed his mind :( but here's a pic from a couple days ago
picture.php

Same light frame as before just added more fixtures
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts