What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey Smug Pepe, Im not sure if you would like it.. it was very mango smelling with like freshly cut green onions, very spicy in that onion way.

Miraculous Meds

THH #3
harvested at 72 days, about 20% amber, 60% cloudy trichomes. The eye test, and gut reaction was to let her go another 2 weeks, maybe worthy of another run to see how she performs with more maturity. Aroma of classic haze, starting with a pine note, followed by cedar, spice, and some other green aromas maybe need curing out. Dry sample testing is only 2 weeks old currently. Smokes the same as it smells. In small amounts in first of day testing, its a long lasting head high, clear n focused energy, yet comfortable. In slightly larger amounts, during altered state testing, enhanced visual distortion was experienced. No ceiling found so far. got a bit dizzy high, and stopped after 3rd joint to recover.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
THH #3
harvested at 72 days, about 20% amber, 60% cloudy trichomes. The eye test, and gut reaction was to let her go another 2 weeks, maybe worthy of another run to see how she performs with more maturity. Aroma of classic haze, starting with a pine note, followed by cedar, spice, and some other green aromas maybe need curing out. Dry sample testing is only 2 weeks old currently. Smokes the same as it smells. In small amounts in first of day testing, its a long lasting head high, clear n focused energy, yet comfortable. In slightly larger amounts, during altered state testing, enhanced visual distortion was experienced. No ceiling found so far. got a bit dizzy high, and stopped after 3rd joint to recover.
View Image
View Image
View Image

cedar yes :D nice plant - respect, I think you chopped it too soon, I agree another 2 weeks.. also after proper 3 months curing, it will be more tasty and much more potent..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Interesting, by looks alone I would guess that thing smelled like incense all day.

there are incense plants, but its more perfume temple incense category, no frankincense, no eucalyptus or something like that to make it frankies. the smell of good individuals is very complex, I just pointed out the most dominant smells. I prefer herbal ones. root herbs..

elanius

Veteran
Tom Hill Haze 24

Tom Hill Haze 24

I have been smoking this pheno for some time now, dont smoke anything else to be honest, for me this is it.
In the beginning of testing, i have not recognized this plant for what it is, but after 1 year cure, the effect developed very profound intensity and even from undeveloped outdoor buds, it become my favorite high. Very trippy yet pleasant feeling, calm, no anxiety, very long lasting (4 hours)...some of the best high (if not the best) i have experienced.
Its really not often to encounter such plant, she has incredible bud structure, great smell (sweet/carrot/lime/woody), mighty resin coverage and epic high. She was one of the longest flowering hazes as well.
Unfortunately, i dont have the mother..otherwise i would grow her again as much as possible...but made a seeds with Blueberry sativa male and growing the offspring right now, very curious what the berry male transfer...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill haze crosses

Tom Hill haze crosses

well first much respect to all THH growers
@elanius
wow great smoke report... :)
happy to have 30+ seeds left...
so alway's keep a cut if you grow a legend... you never know...
well done and many thx for sharing!
here are my last thh crosses...
the Senegal x THH is a great combination but the sweet Zamal too...

Senegal x THH
picture.php

picture.php

Zamal(fast pheno) x THH
picture.php

will pop soon the next thh seeds... to me also the best stuff since long long time ...
M.:tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
like you said guys, THH rings the bell.. 30 seeds left thats great Mac. cant wait to see it. and elanius, I cant wait to see THH x blueberry also, it will be special also, as blueberry should not ruin great THH effect as wld hybrids used to.. THH x Mextiza
picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
like you said guys, THH rings the bell.. 30 seeds left thats great Mac. cant wait to see it. and elanius, I cant wait to see THH x blueberry also, it will be special also, as blueberry should not ruin great THH effect as wld hybrids used to.. THH x Mextiza View Image

beautiful !
you do her real justice...
I'm so happy that others also grow this wonderful strain too...and have same experience :)
I'm not alone yes
to me it's by far the best I've come across in 30 years + grow & smoke
time for a repro ... thh it's like a drug... once you inhale it your' addicted :peacock:
many thx to @Chimera for keeping this gem's ...
very very happy here :)
thx
M.:Tiphat:

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
thanks to senor Mac.....a THH pheno from his hyb with old Congo......11+' tallest branches on this bush.....violet colored stalks/petioles...very sticky when rubbed ....in for the long haul to Thanksgiving as she just starting to flower......

haze on amigo......:tiphat:

Last edited:

elanius

Veteran
Haze #24 x Blueberry Indica (sativa pheno male)

Haze #24 x Blueberry Indica (sativa pheno male)

Week 3 of flower

Pheno #1 smells exactly like THH #24, frosting much earlier and stretching like crazy, that Blueberry male done nothing for that stretch !

picture.php
picture.php

Pheno #2 smells like fresh cut grass a blueberry trait
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php