What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Searching for the Best OG (Biker Kush V2.0)

Darpa

Yeah its biker. I think Im just bad at cloning. Im very new to cloning. Thats around 11 days. Just water and rapid rooter.

Biker Kush is a realy hard strain to clone compare to several other strain I grew, but it can be achieved with some practice. As a matter of fact, this strain is fantastic, but the development of the plant's roots system is slow. And FYI this strain absolutely need Cal-Mag supplement. I usually feed this strain 10ml per galon minimum.

ipot

I have at least 2 phenos. Number 2 has some legs during flower, she is stretching the most. look like a jewish candle holder. The other two are too big for 5 gallons and go from pretty to ugly daily.

Clones have been rooting. I currently have 6 clones in pots. One of the clones was from the broken branch when the clones fell. My fastest rooting ever 8-9 days.

Number 2:
HygxXHh.jpg

Yesterday Canapoy Picture:

T4XI4Pe.jpg

Today Cnapoy Picture: Front plant wasn't even what one would consider dry or in need of water. Those two just like to stay WET. Not dry, not saturated, just perfectly WET. Notice back right plant starting to droop just gave it some water.
mD2Q1BN.jpg

ipot

What you need is blumats!
Sorry the thread was deep in, I had to go back to page 7 of my posts!

the more I read about "runaway" bluemats, the less I want them. It will be all bad if that happened to me. I dont even want to do the automatic thing now that I think about it. Ill just get bigger pots next time like I planned.

Biker Kush is a realy hard strain to clone compare to several other strain I grew, but it can be achieved with some practice. As a matter of fact, this strain is fantastic, but the development of the plant's roots system is slow. And FYI this strain absolutely need Cal-Mag supplement. I usually feed this strain 10ml per galon minimum.

Im just now getting some clones to root. Post some pictures if you have some.

I just might.....
ctneyvj.png

ipot

I sent a link to your rep report!

I think I have about the same size of plant flowering in a 15 gallon container. I agree you should go bigger!

Read post #53 in this thread, it may help you!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7664229#post7664229

thats a good thread. I think I can keep them healthy/green If I stay on top of the food. 1-2 days ago I gave them 5-1-1 fish emuslion I had from last round ~2 tsp per gallon and liquid kelp too. That helped with the yellowing i was seeing. I didnt even think about top dressing with bio-fish for the nitrogen. I will do that next time.

Truthful

Just started some of these myself. Ever thought about top dressing with gypsum? Bone meal, gypsum, and kelp are stables when I grow organic OGs.

ipot

Just started some of these myself. Ever thought about top dressing with gypsum? Bone meal, gypsum, and kelp are stables when I grow organic OGs.

I read about gypsum but over looked it, I will get some for the next round. Do you top dress at all, if so how?

Im getting better at cloning I broke my fastest record already. I couldnt get a single root with my diy areo-cloner. This is proof you have to find what works for you.

WlwxVrY.jpg

I pulled the trigger, I had to get kosher again.

Yo4zWRn.png

Last edited:

Darpa

I read about gypsum but over looked it, I will get some for the next round. Do you top dress at all, if so how?

Im getting better at cloning I broke my fastest record already. I couldnt get a single root with my diy areo-cloner. This is proof you have to find what works for you.

View Image

I pulled the trigger, I had to get kosher again.

View Image

This is a wonderfull selection! I always wanted to give the Kosher Kush a try, but the price from canadian SB used to be way too expensive (over 200$) but now it seem that it's available for about 115$. BTW, I got realy good result cloning the Karma's Biker Kush with Oasis foam cloning media, got a 95% rate of succes, but rooting take usualy 8 to 10 day at least. I also perform rapid sex identification whit this media, taking a clone right to 12-12 light schedure with 100% succes winthing 2 weeks. BTW, I crossed an amasing pheno of the BK v2 with Cannaventure Gorilla Wreck (Cookies wreck X Gorilla glue 4) and the result is just outstanding. Biker Kush is a wonderfull strain to work with for a breeding project. It's the closer representation of the original OG kush in every way imo. Good luck with your grow, and dont't forget the Cal-Mag! Cheer!

ipot

So Kosher Kush is that good huh?

DoubletripleOG also had good things to say about it!

Yeah kosher is pretty good, I grew it not the best and its still competing with dispensary OG.

This is a wonderfull selection! I always wanted to give the Kosher Kush a try, but the price from canadian SB used to be way too expensive (over 200$) but now it seem that it's available for about 115$. BTW, I got realy good result cloning the Karma's Biker Kush with Oasis foam cloning media, got a 95% rate of succes, but rooting take usualy 8 to 10 day at least. I also perform rapid sex identification whit this media, taking a clone right to 12-12 light schedure with 100% succes winthing 2 weeks. BTW, I crossed an amasing pheno of the BK v2 with Cannaventure Gorilla Wreck (Cookies wreck X Gorilla glue 4) and the result is just outstanding. Biker Kush is a wonderfull strain to work with for a breeding project. It's the closer representation of the original OG kush in every way imo. Good luck with your grow, and dont't forget the Cal-Mag! Cheer!

Im getting good success rates with the rapid rooters which is basically the same thing. exchange rates are a bitch lol.
Do you have any pictures of your biker?

ipot

Buds are forming pretty quick. The 2 big ones are drinking a lot of water. I gave the 2 big ones 3 tsp of high p. batshit, and 2 handfulls of worm castings. The tall one got 2 handfulls of worm castings only.

HZECQq9.jpg

ipot

The stretch looks like it is done. I should have uppotted the two big ones to 7+ gallons. Right now the smallest one, number 2, is looking the best. Biggest most frosty buds. Could be pheno or the pot size is perfect for the plant size. The other two will produce good weed but not the best. Im happy I have a lot of clones. If it roots it fruits, I dont throw anything away.

Im picking up my 5x5 today and my seeds should be delivered today or tomorrow. last time attitude took MONTHS to get to me. no green tape no green tape no green tape.

Im popping 6 casper og next. probably before the week is over.

Edit:
My seeds got here. My tent is here. I feel like a tony montana right now lol. ion even gon lie.

tumblr_m5qsmpFKP71rsbtfso1_1280.png

Last edited:

ipot

Number one and number four are probably the same pheno. Number 2 is showing slight nitrogen toxicity. Playing catch up on the two big ones. Starting to smell too. I have to wait on casper seeds I have way too many clones now lol.

Number 1
CXrTmIu.jpg

Number 2
auHZbyt.jpg

Number 4
89iC0RO.jpg

ipot

3 Weeks

Im guessing number 2 (Backleft) will be the best out of these three. It looks like it will yield the most. Looks like she is going to stack really good. Im not making any final decisions until the clone run.

qOqYhQX.jpg

Last edited:
got a 100% germ rate on scotts OG, seedlings are just out of the soil, ill soon star posting pics of them in the RD forum, check them out in like 2 weeks or so ( time for plants to show a tad bit more then cotiledons)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
If you do that order, your gonna be super happy. It would be sick if you got the "rare" pheno of LSD. I had it, and it was phenomenal . Super potent(like Glue potency) , big buds, easy to grow, super skunky smell, and hash/skunk taste.

That Cheesy Rider should be awesome. OG and Cheese. Just like the Exodus Kush I ran for awhile. Strength, bag appeal, and stank for days. The year I grew about 10 lbs. of it outside, it's all anyone wanted(besides Kosher Kush, but I kept most of that for myself) .

Latest posts

Latest posts