What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Censored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownpants

I don't like censorship either, but Plan (you know what) discussions stir up shit. We really don't need to add more troubles at this time. The threads might start innocent enough, but they go downhill fast.

G

Brownpants said:
I don't like censorship either, but Plan (you know what) discussions stir up shit. We really don't need to add more troubles at this time. The threads might start innocent enough, but they go downhill fast.
I agree brownpants, this is the time to come together not drift apart... We have much more serious issues at hand than the personal choices of texas kid....

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
kov said:
so what you people think Gypsy can do when Texas Kid supposedly joins planB crew, and planB boasts about it on their forum?

(
WHAT????????????????

I've been wayyyyyy too busy I guess to know what's going about on other sites.....you've GOT to be kidding me, right? Joined...but when you say joined you mean that as in what way? If you mean hanging out elsewhere with others, absolutely nothing wrong with that, everyone is free to go about where they please, however, you use the word join...do you mean join as in breeding/selling seeds for the lost in vegas crew? :yoinks:

I ask this because this is not at ALL what was given in explanation to us (Admin) as his (TK's) recent desire to lay low, not post much, concern for his safety, etc.etc.etc. which resulted in our decision to change his mod status.

What you say Kov would be in direction contradiction with what he discussed with me last night.

WOW,
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hmmm, well it would certainly appear that what we (Admin) were told versus what TK
was REALLY up to are two entirely different things.

Oh well, hope he don't get too lost in vegas and get dealt a hand of 22.

dg

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
OMG A CONTEST:p

hey babba,

yah i can definately level with you on your frustrations.... recently ive been censored on a gaming board, for spreadin some "radical" 9/11 information.... just irks me....

more on topic... im completely clueless. hope all is well with TK... but completely respect admins needs in keeping da peace.

take care babba's
bartender187

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
If I may offer a compromise that may get things back on track?

I think we'll all agree most of this started for the love of weed and theres been no hostility [ for the most part ] when discussing strains and their characteristics?

Maybe we can get back to that without the need to discuss the business behind it all?

G

Plan B have an unhealthy obsession with defamation... over @ ***** I read some things that really have me questioning BOG's wisdom in respect to him being associated with them. Seems to me he's a nice dude with a reputation that is as yet untarnished but I doubt things will stay that way now he's cavorting round with these questionable characters. It's all a little unsavoury for my liking and I wouldnt usually partake in these types of shit fights but I am truly baffled by BOG's mixing with scallywags of their nature... and Gypsy, I wouldnt even blink an eyelid if I were you in relation to their BS... I dont even know you but through my dealings with your company I am quite sure your an upstanding bloke. The reason they attack your integrity is because they obviously have non... simple psychology....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Verite said:
If I may offer a compromise that may get things back on track?

I think we'll all agree most of this started for the love of weed and theres been no hostility [ for the most part ] when discussing strains and their characteristics?

Maybe we can get back to that without the need to discuss the business behind it all?

....Here Here Verite.....!

.....a sensible thought.....if ever I heard one...

G

man, those are some fat looking buds ya got there Sleepy.... :canabis:
I love marijuana!...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....and on that positive note.......I think that this thread has run its course....

Status
Not open for further replies.