What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The ReishiArium

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I lost all of the cuttings that I took off of her, so had no choise but to reveg it. it was solid rock hard buds from the tip of the cola down to the base.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I'm trying thing a little different. instead of taking a cutting and hoping it will root, I will now try to get it to root and then cut it. I've seen photos of other people doing this from time to time, but I've only seen them use dirt to do this. I have been having slow results with cuttings taking to long to root out. This way it has lots of energy to put into roots from that one spot.

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Oh, I forgot to mention that that I applied a rooting gel to the inside of the RW cube where the stem would be.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I just got finished chopping a plant, pulling it tub out, adding a raised floor (4 inches), this time I added the quick disconnects so tubs can be removed,
I added in a sprinkler ring on this model with a larger pump and the flow rate is less than the other one which has a smaller pump with a higher flow rate of water
picture.php

picture.php

The new two tubs
picture.php

And the last two that went in
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and after there work out
picture.php

picture.php

I'm trying thing a little different. instead of taking a cutting and hoping it will root, I will now try to get it to root and then cut it. I've seen photos of other people doing this from time to time, but I've only seen them use dirt to do this. I have been having slow results with cuttings taking to long to root out. This way it has lots of energy to put into roots from that one spot.

picture.php

THe process is called "Air layering". It is recommended to cut half way through the stem and about an inch down. Then put something in the wound to keep it from healing up, such as a toothpick. Apply rooting hormone, the medium you prefer, and the plastic wrap. How did yours turn out?

Those are some wonderful buds.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
things have been in a bit of chaos these last months, and I haven't felt like posting much nor have I spent much of that time on the site really.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Okay all, I've finally gotten around to upgrading the veg room like I've been dreaming/planning. Mind you I didn't do all the space that I could have but that gives me some room to flex things around some and to have a bubbler or two that can be removed to make access to the upgraded area. I was going to take pictures from the very start but forgot until I had it installed and had just done the first "dry run" (fill unit with water, looking for leaks). And with the dry run out of the way I'm able to to start with the wet test, the running of the pump.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Res with feed lines

picture.php

And one more of the whole lot with the water running and now with the air hooked up

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts