What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The ReishiArium

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah it was all I could find before I :puke:

I'm going to reveg this plant. it was/is rock solid from its base to the tip of the main cola.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
here are a few shot of what I left at the base

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I know, I intend to take a few of those nugs here in a few days then I'm going to give her veg nutes to help kick her out (this part or her has been in veg since after the chop).

I'm having problems finding where the main part of the stem is on that thing due to bud mass at the base.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Tagged! Gano, you realy should add your thread to your signature. Very nice!

I love thick stems!

I haven't tried to attempt that.

heck, uncle was one of the ones who helped me with the DG tester pic at the bottom of my posts

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Here is an UP-DATE,
I forgot to upload these after I took them, I also wasn't feeling good around the time of the harvest. I didn't get any of #3.

Number 5
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Number 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Uncle- I have a few Double Dutch going in the flower room right now. I got a bunch of beans that I made from the Bluemoonshines and them here when the first of the two Double Dutch come down I'll have me some BMSxDouble Dutch beans and I'm thinking about starting some of them

BMS #2 has a mello smell to it, solid nugs.

BMS #3 Didn't smell much in the begining, but after harvest she has a grape like smell. One small problem with her is towards the end of flower she started to throw out some banannas on the lower portion of the plant. I had a few issues that could have cause some stress to her, the air stone was bairly putting out any bubbles and one of the ducts was sweeting and dripping on her

BMS # 5 has a nice taste to it, at first it had a berryish taste but that flavor has since become more suttle, the nugs are rock solid from the whole plant from the tip of the cola to its base.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Sorry every one, I haven't writen much for a while and just loaded pic's, but I haven't been well and thats why I havent type anything much.

Okay, the upgrade photos. I've been meaning to to get around to getting this upgrade going. I'm still working on adding in an extra RO Res due to the need for a larger amount of water that would be needed during a Res change.

The double dutch that I have going got neglected here before the upgrade. She also got the tips fryed a little due to being to close to the hood, and then I also was having an issue with my A/C, it was getting to about 85 during light on and then around 55 at night. I have messed with the A/C and now the day temps are 80 when lights on and 60 when lights off

picture.php

picture.php

Merlin's Magic
Plant 1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
No.

I have not when they were just bubblers, so I see no need for one now. IF I placed the remote temp transmitters in the shade the temp drops more due to the A/Ced air.

I'll have to wait untill like july or august to find out if I need to get a larger A/C unit.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Here are my spoils from the last two harvests, Several crosses of bluemoonshine(couple of males and several females from same seedpack) to give me f2's and then some double dutch crossed with a bluemoonshine. The seeds from the bluemoonshine's are larger than those from the double dutch.

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
A shot from the veg room

these two are Double Dutch and are next to go into the flower room.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a shot of a revegging bluemoonshine, keep in mind this is the very bottom of the plant , and I don't know if you can really see to color that these buds have turned before she started to start new veg growth

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice job on the reveg,had pretty good luck with a grape krush reveg but aside from that,i almost never bother to try....

Latest posts

Latest posts