What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ATTN: BGHydro buyers

FarmerTed

Just thought you'd like to know i have found if you order through Amazon they offer lower prices, less expensive s&h or both on the same items found on their site. While comparison shopping i found they sold the same item on Amazon with s&h for less than they were asking on their site w/o s&h added.

RottenDawg

I've done the same and I live close enough to and have been to BGhydro multiple times. Great info! Thanks friend...........RD

In general the person who posted is saying if you go to Amazon and type in what you want the results for the vendors tend to be priced lower than anywhere else on the Internet.

As with any place of business on the internet, buyer beware. Keep in mind that the Shipping practices unless stated might not be what your looking for, if you live someplace
where nosy neighbors, small-town post office employees etc might be a problem, ship the package to a reliable non-growing address.

Latest posts

Latest posts