What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

T

TheForgotten

Better fed than dead....

Fat Freddy's Cat

picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
"Poverty is the worst form of violence."

"There are people in the world so hungry that God cannot appear to them, except in the form of bread."

- Mahatma Gandhi

T

TheForgotten

Here's an appropriate one for ICMag, it was made up by 'the mailman', an associate from the 80's....

'Why roll one when you can roll two or three'....

Driver 8

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.

Shel Silverstein

T

TheForgotten

Galileo Galilei — ‘I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him.’
'Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.'

― Albert Einstein

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

'Cause i got nothin' better to do, and i'm bored'....

Axel W Rose

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” Mark Twain :tiphat:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."—Freewheelin' Franklin. :biggrin:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“The media’s job is to create a misinformed electorate that will make irrational decisions, often against their own interests.” - Noam Chomsky.

geneva_sativa

Silence is the universal refuge,,, the sequel to all dull discourses and all foolish acts,,, a balm to our every chagrin,,, as welcome after satiety as after disappointment.

~ Thoreau

geneva_sativa

Measure your health by your sympathy with morning and spring. If there is no response in you to the awakening of nature - if the prospect of an early morning walk does not banish sleep,,, if the warble of the first bluebird does not thrill you - know that the morning and spring of your life are past. Thus may you feel your pulse.

~ Thoreau