What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

World Cup 2018

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Looked like France was gifted three shots in a row. Of course they will score with opportunities like this.

superx

Veteran
Life is good Hold your fire....

Come on Croatia one more goal will rattle them.

Lay siege on there goal

yardgrazer

I have to admit I don't think I've ever really put any effort into watching the world cup before, but I did this year.

Good times. And an excellent excuse for good beer (enjoying a "Fuzzy IPA" someone gave me - guy who's friendly with some brewers in MA who passed along a shit ton of misfilled beers, still haven't found any that seem misfilled to me).

superx

Veteran
What a amazing ending to a brilliant tournament, loved every bit of it... Well done FRANCE.
Croatia played like warriors through out the tournament.
Will be cold turkey now for the next few days with out the football....

Cheers......

Dog Star

Veteran
Congrats to France on win... maybe next time will be better luck for Croatia..

still here is celebrations,people are happy even we are second..

al70

Veteran
i'm so glad for france, they've been through a lot o shit this past few years, congrats

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Hate to see the French win over Croatia, but can't say it was luck or not deserved. Good, consistent performance during the cup. Never faltered like Germany, Spain or Brazil who were top picks to win. Heck, even Pogba kept his hair normal, so u know he's all about playing. Didn't agree with the given penalty, but I don't think Croatia would have won had it not been given, France just too strong. Congrats! C u in two years for the Euro Cup!

Football!

:tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GoNOhnj.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts