What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gonna miss you, brother...

shaggyballs

Veteran
Hey there you long haired shotgun totin' son of a gun.
I am sorry to hear of such bad news!
Man, that sucks dude!
I wish I could find words that would make you feel better, but they don't exsist.
Keep your head up, and god speed to ya bro!
Peace and armed ol' hippy stuff.
Shag

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Im sorry to hear the bad news. I lost my #1 fishin and huntin' buddy a few months ago.
Now that hunting season has started, it just doesnt feel the same without him.
I am sure he felt blessed to have you as a brother and friend.
Our memories are the legacy left by those who go before us.
Next time you are at your favorite fishing hole, talk to him a bit. He will be there listening.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So sorry to hear of your loss, AOH. Losing a loved one leaves one hell of a void. Stay strong.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
As long as our memory lives in someone's heart and mind, we're never really gone. Your pal is with you every time you remember him. Keep him with you, it only hurts for a little while, but your friendship is forever & so is the love. I hope you find an end to your pain.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
good people, i am most grateful for your thoughts & replies on here. i ran WAY the hell out of + rep trying to give folks what they deserve. i went deer hunting today in a place we had hunted together for over 15 years, but it is not the same. i'm going tomorrow to a place way the fuck back in the mountains that our father showed us as children. i need silence except for the wind & birds...:comfort:

Green Squall

good people, i am most grateful for your thoughts & replies on here. i ran WAY the hell out of + rep trying to give folks what they deserve. i went deer hunting today in a place we had hunted together for over 15 years, but it is not the same. i'm going tomorrow to a place way the fuck back in the mountains that our father showed us as children. i need silence except for the wind & birds...:comfort:

Enjoy your hunt. I find nature to be very therapeutic especially in times of distress. Sounds like you two were more than brothers and had a very deep bond. You should be thankful for that, which I'm sure you are. My bro is 2 years older than me and unfortunately we aren't that close. Again, sorry for your loss.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Nothing compares to that loss.

It's a pretty tough feeling, but then again you're a pretty tough dude.

Here's to the memories.

:friends:

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Never easy to lose the ones we love. Hope you can find some peace and have fond memories of all the good times you shared. Sounds like you guys had a lot of them.