What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cops are dumb

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Horsemint.......cannabis.....

Attachments

• Mentha-longifolia horse mint.jpg
    Mentha-longifolia horse mint.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 40
  • medical-marijuana-greenhouse.jpg
    medical-marijuana-greenhouse.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 31

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My cousin had the task force fly in in their big assed Huey, guns drawn, just to look at his huge patch of weeds...

PIG WEED & PALMER AMARANTH that is.
I bet they felt stupid as fuck flying 20 ft over the house just to see a middle finger aimed their way.

FUCK OFF PIGS!!!

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Another funny thing, it´s true. Yesterday a 55 year old man saw a person, which deposit some small black plastic bags in a trash can, in a park and called the Police. He thought there is a drug deal happen. Police came checked the plastic bags and found dogshit in it! :laughing:

Happened in southern Germany.

You would think they would send someone in just to inspect it before getting a gigantic "pot bust" together only to find out it was weeds. I know this is an old thread, but figured I would I would chime in because really? haha, I would think cops would be versed in what to look for by now.

Latest posts

Latest posts