What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x Kali China limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I am a caregiver, so the smoke report is second hand {my wifey}. She can smoke anything and sometimes it is good and sometimes it is dirt. But I try to get an evaluation.

Generally this is what I got
The smoke does this tingle thing on the way in to the point of numbing the lips. Really smooth no harshness. Taste is of some incense spice. Smell is of dried fruit and fuel.
It hits fast. A little confusion and sleepiness for the first 15-30 min. Then a nice buzz for the next couple of hours. It is in no way overpowering. Very mellow.
It matches the description on Ace's site very well.
And I still have 5 of the little beans to sprout.

Any thoughts on the tingles the smoke causes to the lips?
She combusts in a glass pipe or rolled up. I did dry it too much and it is still pretty dry and crumbly after being in a glass jar for 3 months. My mistake.
FWIW, I think it smells great. Ace did a great job getting a hardy strain and easy to grow.

Hi gr8fulguitr,

Sorry for the delay in the reply, i missed your post.

Thanks to you and to your wife for the smoke report. :)
I'm glad you like the smoke and that you find the cross easy to grow and close to our official description. :yes:

Regarding the curing, sounds like you dried them too much before place the flowers in jars. The tingles in the taste can be an excess of fertilizer but honestly don't know from here.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I gave a single PCK x KC seed to a friend in the UK, he's pleased as punch with it and deemed it a keeper. If only his photography skills were as good as his growing skills. Pretty sure this one's still got another 2 weeks till the chop, it's about 6ft tall apparently. Monster!

View Image

View Image

View Image

Excellent The English Cut!

No doubt your friend is doing a great job with her, his plant is showing the sativa glory of the hybrid, really nice yield! :)
Thank you very much for share it with us.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
PCK x Kali China (green and purple phenos) finishing outdoors in July (light dep).

Attachments

• PCK x Kali China light dep.jpg
    PCK x Kali China light dep.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 50
  • PCK x Kali China light dep2.jpg
    PCK x Kali China light dep2.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 51
  • PCK x Kali China light dep3.jpg
    PCK x Kali China light dep3.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 46

Levitationofme

cured

cured

The buds have been in CV Vaults since harvest.
I dried the Popcorn buds too fast. They havn't cured very well. But still potent. Its off to the
oil factory with them.
The main Buddage has transformed into a very heady exotic spiced beauties. The high is clear and and spends most of it's time in my head. No body lock. Able to smoke this fine herb throughout the day and not end up crashed on the couch. At least right away.
A couple of hits off my bong in the morning is fantastic with a cup or 3 of espresso
Popped a few eyes open with the look of this bud. It's not your usual Indica nuglet.

Great experience growing these out. much learned

:biggrin:

Levitationofme

a cured sample

a cured sample

Smoked the first 1/2 of the bud :biggrin:

One good hit and i'm stoned, Clear Head but head buzzed. Little trippy, very happy and definitely not a sleep aid.

Herbaceous Licoricey smell, fairly sticky

Shooters

PCK x KC is on the left with a Violeta Fem on the right, both of them should have been in the big GH but I had no idea that they would both be sativa growth type plants, I was hoping for kush bushes, lol! I've taken pounds of material off of both to keep them off the glass and the moisture there. However the PCK xKC is very PM resistant.

picture.php

picture.php

Levitationofme

I would have posted a smoke report on the extract sooner but it is too good and I keep smoking more!
It is a near crystal clear high, Brain is turned on. Thought provoking and really really pleasant feeling buzz. End up drifting into trippy space head effects. Very little burn out.
I can put a small dab in my Vapor pen and it lasts long and gets me very high.
The taste is pure THC yum.

I would say one of the best buzzes I have had in a year.
Shit I have a bunch of it to smoke.. what a pain

:laughing:

vcasqui

My babys, almost ready.

Attachments

• IMG_20161011_165451.jpg
    IMG_20161011_165451.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20161011_165530.jpg
    IMG_20161011_165530.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20161011_165427.jpg
    IMG_20161011_165427.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20161011_165148.jpg
    IMG_20161011_165148.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20161011_164801.jpg
    IMG_20161011_164801.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20161011_164823.jpg
    IMG_20161011_164823.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20161011_164858.jpg
    IMG_20161011_164858.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20161011_165229.jpg
    IMG_20161011_165229.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20161011_165314.jpg
    IMG_20161011_165314.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 30

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your experience with us Levitationofme!

I'm glad you found the effect pleasant and mostly in the head, not couchlock at all :)

The buds have been in CV Vaults since harvest.
I dried the Popcorn buds too fast. They havn't cured very well. But still potent. Its off to the
oil factory with them.
The main Buddage has transformed into a very heady exotic spiced beauties. The high is clear and and spends most of it's time in my head. No body lock. Able to smoke this fine herb throughout the day and not end up crashed on the couch. At least right away.
A couple of hits off my bong in the morning is fantastic with a cup or 3 of espresso
Popped a few eyes open with the look of this bud. It's not your usual Indica nuglet.

Great experience growing these out. much learned

:biggrin:

Smoked the first 1/2 of the bud :biggrin:

One good hit and i'm stoned, Clear Head but head buzzed. Little trippy, very happy and definitely not a sleep aid.

Herbaceous Licoricey smell, fairly sticky

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
PCK x KC is on the left with a Violeta Fem on the right, both of them should have been in the big GH but I had no idea that they would both be sativa growth type plants, I was hoping for kush bushes, lol! I've taken pounds of material off of both to keep them off the glass and the moisture there. However the PCK xKC is very PM resistant.

Hi Shooters,

Thanks for sharing your PCK x Kali China too!
They were getting huge in the greenhouse ? :)

how they did end up ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi vcasqui,

They are beautiful, thank you very much for sharing yours too!

Excellent phenotypes, each one representative of each pheno: the purple PCK pheno, boosted with more vigor and yield, and a more sativa Kali China pheno. Classic phenos and very well grown and expressed.

Wish you are enjoying the harvest! ;)

My babys, almost ready.

Shooters

Hi Shooters,

Thanks for sharing your PCK x Kali China too!
They were getting huge in the greenhouse ? :)

how they did end up ?

PCK x KC has quickly become one of my favorite daytime smokes. Not only me but my customers as well have clearly become enamored with this limited edition cross.

Grown in a too small greenhouse with two other plants was a challenge when I was expecting something a little smaller than the pure sativas I'm usually running. Never fed it anything other than water and constantly chopping at it to keep the height below the roof of the greenhouse, this plant still produced just over a pound of buds.

The taste and smell is close to the Violeta, I think from the PCK influence to both, is sage.

Thanks Dubi, I'll be needing some more of this on the next release.

picture.php

picture.php

Here are a couple of the clone I took of the above just over 8weeks in flower.

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shooters,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm glad you are enjoying so much the PCK x Kali China limited edition :) Looks like your plant got the lankier sativa structure from the Kali China F3 (more sativa) mother.
Very nice resin production! The flowers of the indoor clone look a bit like the whitish, more resinous Snow Moon phenos (PCK/Orient Express indica pheno).

Unfortunately we haven't produced again this hybrid with Kali China F4 in recent KC fem reproduction, but the are a few packs left of the version you grew: Purple PCK 2002 x Kali China F3.

Latest posts

Latest posts