What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Peace! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Buddah Watcha for sharing your positive feedback with our latest ErdPurt releases, much appreciated :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi 48N,

ErdPurt has almost no stretching when they start the flowering, that's why it is so important to provide them with a good and long growth stage first in order to get best yield at the end of cycle.

48N

Ok thanks
I have 2 erdpurts going
One planted in early spring, the other in may
The one planted earlier started to flower prematurely and showed her beautiful purple stems but now has revegged with green growth
I read this early flowering can happen but I'm happy with the revegged structure
8 tops growing at the same speed, makes me dream about an abundant (purple) harvest :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here's our new ErdPurt family from this year, 4 ErdPurt lines (2 regular and 2 fem) planted from seed in late May, super fast development, one month later males are already pollinating. Our selected ErdPurt indoor mothers are being pollinated as well, and the new females from seed are getting ready for the flowering after this transplant.

Not much colors yet, as after 2 weeks we are still dealing with a heat wave, right now we are around 40ºC, and last night temps didn't drop below 30ºC.

Attachments

• ErdPurt family June 26.jpg
    ErdPurt family June 26.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 82
  • ErdPurt early male 2017.jpg
    ErdPurt early male 2017.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 77
  • ErdPurt early male 2017 two.jpg
    ErdPurt early male 2017 two.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 75
D

Dream Universe

Here's our new ErdPurt family from this year, 4 ErdPurt lines (2 regular and 2 fem) planted from seed in late May, super fast development, one month later males are already pollinating. Our selected ErdPurt indoor mothers are being pollinated as well, and the new females from seed are getting ready for the flowering after this transplant.

Not much colors yet, as after 2 weeks we are still dealing with a heat wave, right now we are around 40ºC, and last night temps didn't drop below 30ºC.

Mine grow much slower.
They are also planted later than yours. I hope then can grow some more before they start flowering.

Grt,
Dream Universe

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dream Universe,

95 % of our ErdPurt seedlings germinated from seed this year are growing vigorously and without any problems (from 2 regular lines and 2 fem lines, seeds that actually have been being sold as ErdPurt for the last year), only one was heavily mutated and didn't grow, just a few slow growers that were discarded, all the rest growing vigorously under intense sun and also starting to flower super early, with only 4-5 weeks of life.

I would recommend you to start a new seed in case the first is not catching up nicely the season. Best wishes!

CannaZen

Hi. I have a few questions. To be honest I've noticed how it looks like the Ace erdpurt has been watered down after quite some amount of selection under spanish and indoors conditions. I'm concerned about cold hardiness and adaptability up at 40N because frankly i would like to see the erdpurt survive freezing frosts prior to harvest for a deeper coloration of the metabolic plant responses to cold.

Can you tell me have this erdpurt too much uniformity to become re-acclimatized, that is are the seeds adaptable to colder climates successively with new seed generations, would may it suffer loss of vigor?

Thank you for your assistance.

CannaZen

Do you mean i have to Out-cross the erdpurt so as may survive mountain elevations? it can get colder than the north pole in the winter fall and its barely even 40N. :laughing:
Up until after that snow really melts and compacts into liquid freezing ice How may she exist in the environment during that which her forebears have let down? man she must carry some heat!

As i understand its the fucking tundra although until that snow really puts down for stay; Don't tell me she finishes fast, it does not change like that for alaska. I want to know how she gradually subsists throughout blankets of ice and wind for the heat turn crimson when may she subside.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ErdPurt family outdoors in mid July

ErdPurt family outdoors in mid July

The ErdPurt family is doing quite well outdoors despite the very hot temperatures we are having in the last month. All the females from seed of the different lines have started to flower quite uniformly since 2 weeks approx.

On the other hand, there have been males from seed flowering at different stages, the first wave of super early males were small purple males that flowered after 3 weeks of life, the second early batch of purple males came next and pollinated and lasted until yesterday. The third batch of males are about to pollinate in the upcoming days. Pics of a green male and a purple male in flowering from the third wave of males. The fourth and last batch of males (which are producing male flowers since 2 weeks approx) will be the last ones to pollinate.

Copies of the green ErdPurt mothers we kept in the mother room and were brought outdoors in late May to catch up the repro did try to grow and reveg a bit but at the end they fully started to flower despite the strong light intensity, big size of the pots and increase of day length until summer solstice. The green ErdPurt mothers from clone have been pollinated by the first 2 waves of very early flowering purple males.

Attachments

• ErdPurt family mid July2.jpg
    ErdPurt family mid July2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 84
  • ErdPurt purple male cola third round mid July2.jpg
    ErdPurt purple male cola third round mid July2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 117
  • ErdPurt purple male cola third round mid July.jpg
    ErdPurt purple male cola third round mid July.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 67
  • ErdPurt green male mid flowering third round.jpg
    ErdPurt green male mid flowering third round.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 116
  • ErdPurt A green pheno maturing seeds mid July.jpg
    ErdPurt A green pheno maturing seeds mid July.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 79
  • ErdPurt A green pheno cola maturing seeds mid July.jpg
    ErdPurt A green pheno cola maturing seeds mid July.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 122

CannaZen

Dubi i think they're excellent selections, it does give me hope though i don't know whether they contain something in the leaf for insulation, I'm afraid they may have a medium cold resistance. They seem to be in good condition,- they're looking robust. Could it be that other indica/afghan variants stretch under heat, is it something that allows the erdpurt to grow unique?

@Dream Universe

I am inclined to agree, Great photos the leaves definitely show fine reflection in gold, thank you.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Last and most late flowering ErdPurt males from both phenos (green and purple) doing their job.

Attachments

• ErdPurt purple late flowering male third week of July b.jpg
    ErdPurt purple late flowering male third week of July b.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 69
  • ErdPurt male slight purple flowring third week of July.jpg
    ErdPurt male slight purple flowring third week of July.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 67
  • ErdPurt green male flowering third week of Julyb.jpg
    ErdPurt green male flowering third week of Julyb.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 99
  • ErdPurt green male flowering third week of July.jpg
    ErdPurt green male flowering third week of July.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 109

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Pollinated ErdPurt family flowering early August

Pollinated ErdPurt family flowering early August

The pollinated ErdPurt family flowering in early August, starting to form healthy and big seeds under the strong summer sun. Not much colors yet, as the temps have been extremely high during the whole July.

The more late flowering males have been removed 1-2 weeks ago, so we are only left with the pollinated selected females (from different lines).

Pics in this post are mainly of the ErdPurt fem release.
I'm very satisfied with the outcome of our first ErdPurt fem release: plants are uniform, with the best traits and original personality of the ErdPurt line and without a single sign of hermaphroditism.

Sorry for the quality of the pics, pics were taken in a very sunny and windy afternoon. There's even a pic of pink pistiled ErdPurt female.

Attachments

• ErdPurts 11 agosto.jpg
    ErdPurts 11 agosto.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 81
  • ErdPurt cola fem line 11 Agosto.jpg
    ErdPurt cola fem line 11 Agosto.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 72
  • ErdPurt bud fem line 11 Agosto2.jpg
    ErdPurt bud fem line 11 Agosto2.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 72
  • ErdPurt bud fem line 11 Agosto.jpg
    ErdPurt bud fem line 11 Agosto.jpg