What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoor mmj in process

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
12" cold air return nestled under the FR doorway. It's doing a pretty good job.

picture.php

I used some Orca to make a light sealing baffle for the FR door. I'll use the blackside on the door jambs.

picture.php

Finished FR door. I'm leaving it all plywood till a later date where I will put up drywall and finish the interior. I'm hoping to run tile in the FR but that design point will be difficult and costly to achieve... I'll figure something out when I decide to take down the Orca in the future. I've got enough Orca to cover it twice so I bought with phase II in mind.

picture.php

Last edited:

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya Bud, small numbers with big yields is my initial approach so fewer than 10 plants at a time. I'm not expecting much from my first run so whatever I get I'll be happy with. Just knowing being to actually know what I have and how and where it was grown will be a new joy. This room is my 50th Bday present to myself.

The room I have now would not be possible without the support of those that I love and from the generosity of strangers, now friends, like you here on ICMAG. I remember well receiving that first post of yours. I thought to myself, fuck ya, one dude out there is getting it. fucking a, that's awesome.

McKush

Buddler

Veteran
Eh Mckush appreciate what you say bro ,its been fun tagging along with ya on your journey here my fifty this yr too ,you know your in good hands round here any ways and many good harvests to come outta of all that hard work and room you built.Bud

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Eh Mckush appreciate what you say bro ,its been fun tagging along with ya on your journey here my fifty this yr too ,you know your in good hands round here any ways and many good harvests to come outta of all that hard work and room you built.Bud

Thanks bro! I appreciate the sentiment, I really do.

picture.php

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, folks you've seen enough... move it along, move it along... come on now.. shows' over..

I'm putting this thread on hiatus for a while. Its been fun and its not been fun, but mostly its been fun. Hope yall enjoyed the ride bcuz thats what its all about. Take time to enjoy and celebrate the moments in life and be good to those who you love and to those who you don't love.

H. B. McKush

Mister_D

Veteran
Ok, folks you've seen enough... move it along, move it along... come on now.. shows' over..

I'm putting this thread on hiatus for a while. Its been fun and its not been fun, but mostly its been fun. Hope yall enjoyed the ride bcuz thats what its all about. Take time to enjoy and celebrate the moments in life and be good to those who you love and to those who you don't love.

H. B. McKush

Hope you come back and do a grow thread once the hiatus is over :biggrin:. It's definitely been a fun journey hanging with ya mckush :tiphat:

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hiya mendo420,

Thanks for dropping in man! Love your threads.

I was one run 'n done. been cooling it ever since and don't have anything going at the mo. I have more pics to add to this thread sometime and a few more on my grow thread but just haven't gotten around to it. did ~2.3 bows my first time out the gate with the epap, coco DTW, Maxibloom 1.2ec, 70 days or so from seed. made numerous mistakes and it wasn't a tuned in grow for sure but I was happy with the results. grew 2 each of 5 Sweet Auto strains so the variety when you consider plant to plant pheno differences has kept me satisfied. still a bit uncomfortable sitting on that much yield so its hard for me to think about increasing it by growing more. however I have a nice little selection in my seedbank to choose from and I'm interested in trying to grow some photos now..

want to start up another run soon but need to decide on a new method, have been looking at PPK for a long while and may go that way next. can't keep up with the water safely doing DTW so I want a new approach that recirculates and allows me to run longer unattended. I've thought about soil also but have given consideration to staying in coco with blumats or something similar too.

My big desire is to be able to run 7 to 10 days unattended, opinions welcome. got a bit uncomfortable with the frequency of traffic to the growroom to refill the res.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Adding a link to my latest thread which continues the saga of McKush's Manor and his Bunker of Love.

Been making some room updates in my grow/system thread in hydro, anyone following this build from the very start may be interested

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=305816

Go there if you want to read on, if not then thats' cool too