What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Fresh Start

Hey guys posted few later pics in the Over grow australial and the smokers lounge cause was lazy sorry. but here is a couple

Well yield was down cause screen was 2 crapmt and only top 3 inches of buds got real adquate light

Anyways going again but SOG now.....going perputal.

MUMS as follows: Delicious cameralo, NOrthern lights blue, DNA LA Woman, And g13 haze x nycd....have to phenos of this still.

So now i have 15 plants of the above mixed strains under a 600 watter flipping on monday after 2 weeks veg.
On monday i also pot up another 15 clones and put them under a 400- watter for 2 weeks so there ready straight for flower. than as i add more plants and fill the space ill turn on the other 2-3 lights see how we go

As the g13 haze x nycd is a 12 weeker ( or there bouts ) thery will be going on 3 week cycles rest on 2.

PIcs tomomrow sorry boys just wanted type this up

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looks frigging pretty good from over here brother PPG :good:
Makes me want to do indoor growing :D
:plant grow:

Sutible car to go bush has been the main reason i reckon i havent done it yet...no good taking a lowered commodore out for a harvest if ya need a tow out hehehehehe

OK first pic is of my mums, which i have a coubard with 400 watts in it but as havent flipped yet still in main flowering chamber.

Delicious cameralo, NOrthern lights blue, DNA LA Woman, And g13 haze x nycd....have to phenos of this still.

Next is of the first 12 i have in ther for first 2 weeks, flip tomomrow....will end up being 15 in the future

nEXT Is a room pic, this is my flower room but as i wont flip till tomjomrow no use getting coubards running when not needed.

gona be a slow ride but should be full n pumping as perpetual by christmas no worries :)

Latest posts

Latest posts