What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Fresh Start

HI all hope we are all well :)

Well been in the new house for few months now have 1 grow finished under my belt but time to build a proper new home for my babies.

What you see here is the frame for the flower room, the size is 3.6m long by 2.65m wide.Next weekend the gyprock will go up followed a few days later by a few coats of flat white paint than finally the fans, lights and plants. I have a 250mm centifugal fan exhausting the room though a carbon filter. 150mm centri for intake and another 150mm to run the cool tubes. plus a heep of oscylating fans to keep the air moving around. ( Also have aircon but wont be used till summer when needed )

Temp HOme for next week

At the moment the plan is to SCROG 4 plants under each 600 watt cool tube for a total of 12 plants. The final plan is to run 4 x 1000 hps over 2 4 by 8 tables but until have the cash for new digital ballasts this will have to do. Veg will be in a joining bathroom to the right untill once again funds allow for the new veg room. But still rocks a 400 MH 150watt CFL and fans so isnt by any means lacking.

The walls will be insulated during this week for sound and help keep temps stable.

Continued

Continued

Now for the babies
Have clones already cut for the Northan Lights Blue and 1 each of the g13 haze x nycd so i can sex them.....1 is strating to show pistals so im holding high hopes lol
Today were fed a ppm for 500 n ph of 5.9

Northan Lights Blue

Both Soma G13 haze x NYCD

G13 Haze x NYCD 1

G13 Haze x NYCD 2

Delicious Cameralo Femanised

Last edited:
Ok well the boys came down again and after many cartons of beer we got all the internal gyprocking done, doors on and room setup temperly until we finish the setting, skirting and external gyprock, but hey its functional n finally coming together.

Plants have been potted up to 29 liter pots and all have been tied down.Still waiting on 1 G13 Haze x NYCD to show sex but thought id pot it up anyways.

Looking great there ppg
Loving the way it's all coming along I wish I had the space you got mate but no worries there I'm sure one day I will pulling up a chair and watching the show

Found 2 ballasts that r working so will have 1800 over that tray...have turned lights around added 1 more so there is 3 now and currently building a screen for it.....dinner time tho hehehe

Is that a muffler attached to the duct fan?

Yer thats a fan silencer, n cuts the noise down by probably 50%...

so exhaust setup go like this......filter....fan...silencer...duct outa room. Its gona be hung on the roof im just not strong enough to lift that 44gk mountain air filter above my head n screw it into the roof all by my slef heh

Boys on there way down now, gona be finishing off the room this weekend.....which is good cause the screen is ready and plants wana flower :)

So what we gota do humm...arcatrave around the door......set the gyprock, skitring along floor n cieling, mount air con, than few coats of paint and were done :).....

Quick question guys, can ya leave ya plants in ya room while paint drys or r the fumes bad for em.....is acrylic paint and for u Aussies the brand is solaguard.

OK room is finished minus the coat of paint n air con which is no rush is winter here.

The next pic is of 2 female Soma G13 Haze x NYCD which is left side of the screen

Right hand side of screen we have Northan lights Blue than Delicious Cameralo which is abit slower growing than the rest.

Under Canopy, still need bit more of a tidy up but will do that when i flip. Today I plucked some of the bigger fan leaves of to let ligh get down to the smaller nodes to help fill the screen in.

I know that there is going to be a 4 week gap between the G13s and the NL blue and the Cameralo but next run will be running the 1 strain more than likely.
Today were fed an ppm of 450 n ph at 6.0 hoping to have to have most the screen filled in within next 7-10 days than flip the babies.

Just a few more shots and some clones of the NL blue that i took while cleaning under canopy....didnt have the heart to trash em lol

Clone cab

sorry clone pic didnt upload will fix tomomrow

mwz

Veteran
I'm a fan of your grow room man!! That's some solid effort getting a room built XD I really like how you can duct out of the room (ducting on the roof of the room) and have an air conditioner. With regards to painting the room, you're only really missing out on light reflectance of the walls.

Taking a seat to watch the show! :D