What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bootz garden of slothiness

oldbootz

Veteran
some pics from the courtyard: delayed flip to flowering until today

Black cheese sister
picture.php

Jabba Stash with supercropped main stem
picture.php

Deep chunk x Northern lights F2 #2
picture.php

Deep chunk x Northern lights F2 #3
picture.php

picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
Black cheese skunky cut x Outsider #1
picture.php

picture.php

Black cheese skunky cut x Outsider #2
picture.php

Front right, Black cheese skunky cut x Outsider #3
picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
Everything outside is looking nice and lush. This is a great time of the year in my country for growing ganja!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all the plants look really happy bootz.

splitting the twins... i would try and tease the smaller one out with the help of a widger or knife or something. what you want to do is make sure you dont kill both... killing one isnt as bad ;)

if they are still tiny you may be better trying to remove as much soil as possible and then replant immediately.

there were quite a few HUGE seeds in the batch and i wandered if there were to be some twins.

VG

oldbootz

Veteran
thanks VG!

I am thinking of just letting them grow together and cloning them to separate. if the last one doesnt pop then at least i still have 10 to test :)

S

shokdee

Glad to hear and see all the lovely pics tekkies.

Thanks for the pic of the clones. You don't use any humidity dome, just straight into the soil?

oldbootz

Veteran
hi shok,

nope no dome, just straight into coco trays and inside a cupboard with a small 20 watt cfl inside. works wonders.

oldbootz

Veteran
The last seedling came up, so i am now the proud owner of 11 BlueDigiBerry F2s.

Last edited:

oldbootz

Veteran
Howdy good people,

Just wanted to reflect on some of the nice growth that has happened in the last few weeks.

Jabba stash cut 30th April

picture.php

Jabba stash cut 28 June, nearly two months later

picture.php

picture.php

Mazar x Northern Lights / Deep chunk on 30th April
picture.php

on 28th June after being topped
picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
Purpling Black cheese 15th May
picture.php

28th June
picture.php

Things in the courtyard are looking good and the beginning of stretch has begun
picture.php

picture.php

S

shokdee

Gollywogs your setup is super lekker. I'm really looking forward to visiting you summertime boet :bump:

I was going to ask where you take clones from but it looks like you top the plants early on?

And the courtyard seems very shady with the high wall - how many hours direct sunlight are the plants getting?

Do have any thoughts about my Durban Poison that started auto-flowering last week? Have you encountered this in DP before?

:shark:

EDIT: Here's more info on the DP grow

oldbootz

Veteran
hi shokdee,

there is no real method to this madness, i just cut whatever i feel like on the day for a clone. sometimes i clone from the side if i want to see a big cola and sometimes i clone from the top if i want to see some branching happening.

yes the courtyard is quite shady compared to the ideal situation but it affords me a good amount of protection from prying eyes. which is priceless. also, i have noticed that even with 4-5 hours of direct sunlight a day the plants still produce a nice amount of bud.

i have never seen an autoflower durban. can you tell me more about it? what size container, how long vegged, lighting schedule, is the plant healthy looking etc.

S

shokdee

i just cut whatever i feel like on the day for a clone.

I think I'm going to adopt your approach from now on. :biggrin:

Meanwhile, I'm testing the Bootz Slothiness Clones technique, looking good so far!

Hmm, so you've never seen auto-flowering Zulu weed? I told you the story behind these seeds so let me know what you think. What traits does a pure/true DP have that I can compare mine too in terms of growth, shape, height, flowering time, bud size, and so on?

oldbootz

Veteran
great, let me know how it goes.

pure dp is thin leaf, lemony citrus plant with aniseed background. i can help better with more pics.

S

shokdee

Lemon citrus scent with aniseed in the background. Check.

At the moment the flowering smells of a BIG hint of kitten pee.

:cathug:

oldbootz

Veteran
BlueDigiBerry F2s are looking good. one of the twins is growing stunted and mutant looking while the other twin is doing ok. one of the BlueDigiBerry F2s in the box is exploding and on the 5th-6th node already.

pics to follow on monday.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts