Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > What are some cool businesses to set up?!?

Thread Title Search
What are some cool businesses to set up?!? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2015, 05:19 AM #51
gwubba

gwubba is on a distinguished road
liar,bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnold layne View Post
i've been working as a self employed tile setter/remodeler for years.
lots of write offs.

as a side business, i buy and sell high end musical equipment.
not at all uncommon to spend or make $5k+ on pro quality studio monitors or vintage gibson les pauls.

selling stuff on ebay requires no store front, and $$$ is handled thru paypal, then transferred to my bank acct.
you say you're long term sick and on unemployment benefit on 420,fair enough sell stuff on ebay but work as self employed tiler.which is it arnie too ill to work for years or self-employed?either way you're a LIAR or were you trying to gain sympathy
gwubba is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2015, 05:07 AM #52
gwubba

gwubba is on a distinguished road
none of my business

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwubba View Post
you say you're long term sick and on unemployment benefit on 420,fair enough sell stuff on ebay but work as self employed tiler.which is it arnie too ill to work for years or self-employed?either way you're a LIAR or were you trying to gain sympathy
sorry about above post,it's none of my business how arnie or anyone else makes their money.calling arnie a liar is a bit strong.moral of the story,don't post when you have been drinking alcohol.you may live to regret it.atb,gwub
gwubba is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2015, 04:41 PM #53
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of light
If you live in a Rec state you can start a limousine business for weed tours at some of the dispensaries and edible factories. I know it is weed related but the whole idea just fascinates me
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 10:40 PM #54
TheOutlawTree

TheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the rough
A "pet lodge" type animal kennel / dog sitter place that caters to high end customers. You only need a couple employees and some land and let the dogs run around all day. A harder business to run but a lot of potential for real income.

Pizza shop would do well in Cali because the pizza out here is garbage

Last edited by TheOutlawTree; 01-08-2018 at 05:39 AM..
TheOutlawTree is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 10:41 PM #55
TheOutlawTree

TheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the rough
The Ultimate scam is to open a tarot / psychic shop somewhere haha

Old 01-16-2015, 10:43 PM #56
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Just declare it as "Gambling Earnings".

Cause it's definitely a gamble !

One year I paid taxes on my grow, but didn't call it a grow.

It was only about $11K.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 10:51 PM #57
IGROWMYOWN

IGROWMYOWN is a glorious beacon of lightIGROWMYOWN is a glorious beacon of lightIGROWMYOWN is a glorious beacon of lightIGROWMYOWN is a glorious beacon of lightIGROWMYOWN is a glorious beacon of lightIGROWMYOWN is a glorious beacon of lightIGROWMYOWN is a glorious beacon of lightIGROWMYOWN is a glorious beacon of lightIGROWMYOWN is a glorious beacon of lightIGROWMYOWN is a glorious beacon of lightIGROWMYOWN is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by walt cunningham View Post
wouldn't you like to keep ALL of your money, if you would then you have to think like a REAL criminal, and look at the church
Gold....my step father was a pastor at a large church here in LA Walt aint kidding about a church... I almost spit horchata all over my laptop.
IGROWMYOWN is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2015, 05:01 PM #58
TurpineHunter

TurpineHunter is on a distinguished road
funny threads guys.. bump
TurpineHunter is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2018, 12:00 AM #59
tiffa

tiffa is on a distinguished road
Bump
tiffa is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2018, 12:55 AM #60
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Sort of a specialized version of Divorce Sales ...

Find a list of all the Russian women emigrating to the US to marry some American dude.

Find out where their homes are.

Wait 5 years for the Russian women to get citizenship.

In a high proportion of cases, they will divorce and the home will be sold shortly thereafter.

Be there with cash. Focus on the sales with the extra good pricing.

The more they hate each other at that point, usually the better the pricing.

Then you just have to deal with the questionable decorating.
St. Phatty is offline Quote