What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem '91 and West Coast Dawg

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Dank - No worries my friend. Sometimes you gotta pull your dick out and see how you measure up! The 90 whatever I have is some incredible, narcotic, impressive herb that has shown to be elite quality, whatever it is. I agree that this site if for "that", it just hardly ever ends up being "that". Either way thank you for the compliment and the knowledge as always. Respect.

That WCD is kinda growing on me with a nice cure! I dont think it will ever win any taste awards but she does get better the longer she sits in the jars. Kinda like that girl that wont ever meet moms but she wont be getin kicked outta bed either.

Root - Thank you sir!

calicoli06

Quote"That WCD is kinda growing on me with a nice cure! I dont think it will ever win any taste awards but she does get better the longer she sits in the jars. Kinda like that girl that wont ever meet moms but she wont be getin kicked outta bed either."

Any chance we can see those cured nugs?

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Quote"That WCD is kinda growing on me with a nice cure! I dont think it will ever win any taste awards but she does get better the longer she sits in the jars. Kinda like that girl that wont ever meet moms but she wont be getin kicked outta bed either."

Any chance we can see those cured nugs?

Was wonderin' that myself ? After 5pages of that kind of spun off out into the wrangling West ,
don't think i saw one pic of the WCD put up ... but know how that goes on chem threads <g :blowbubbles:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Whats going on guys? I will try to post up some pics I have from the cure and jars. Will try to get GetMo to post up some also and possibly give a real smoke report as his skills at pics are way better!!

Thanks for stoppin by!!

O

OGvenom

Whats going on guys? I will try to post up some pics I have from the cure and jars. Will try to get GetMo to post up some also and possibly give a real smoke report as his skills at pics are way better!!

Thanks for stoppin by!!

nice pics bro been hunting these 2 strains for a minute now your a lucky man would love to see some more pics of both ladies.

O

OGvenom

Chem/Dawg 91 (skunkva cut)
picture.php

mouth watering thnx for sharing bro:tiphat:

Fillthavoid

THE WEST COAST D.O.G. LOW YEILDING??? WAIT TILL I GET SOME OUTDOOR PICS UP HERE. THAT WEST COAST D.O.G. gotta nail that thang and stay on it.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rainman - no offense bro but chem '91 yields much more than those pics show. we most def have the original out here on the east coast. the chems really arent bad yielders at all.

FLAgreenthumb

I'm just another person... someone who is going to mke a statement that very few will agree with, or accept...
That is not the 91... idk about all the other stuff people were talking about... dont keep up with all the forums...
If i had to hazard a guess, i would say its a sour cross...
In any event... not the 91... mikes cut is corect... i have no affiliation top dawg seeds.... oh and the guy that was saying your pics are zoomed in was saying so because theres nothing in the photo to give you a sense of scale...

acespicoli

90s were some good years for skunk in the mid atlantic rootstyle you should send me that nug so I can smell toke and verify that cut for you! :tiphat:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been on east coast my whole life haven't run into anyone offering the cut either smug, but also haven't searched it out I usually let things find me. Nspecta csi humboldt has some S1's that worth picking up whether you have the cut or not. Check out his new website I doubt he has them in stock still sold out in first few hours then only 15 more packs posted as of yesterday morning but haven't check since.

rainman - no offense bro but chem '91 yields much more than those pics show. we most def have the original out here on the east coast. the chems really arent bad yielders at all.

Truth. I really want a legit chem 91 cut never had one but all my other chems yielded just fine. Top them twice veg to 24 inches and yield should be above average doesn't matter the cut or even if from seed. Never had a poor yielding chem from seed. I know thread is way old but the original posters pics are anything but chem much less 91 cut.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Not trying to cause any more drama but this is what I got labeled as chem91. She is deffinatley one of the stinkiest bitches I have ever grown. View Image
View Image
View Image

user67723 pic10219 1233351366
user67723 pic10219 1233351366

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68583&pictureid=1873675
BB Code

picture.php

But like has been said before enviroment can play a big role on how plants can look so you can't always go on the looks of things trough pictures.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68583&pictureid=1873425
BB Code

picture.php

looking at the past image posted hmm... looking kinda similar

a little brighter though...

Around socal the 91 chem skunk va is not offered as a standard choice at most over the counter shops or clone mongers.

I know swerve got it and reversed it and made a seed line outta it.

so... i got beans and found on shop in malibu years ago... when i also got the FFA crazy composer let out.

Americangrower

Veteran
BB Code

View Image

Around socal the 91 chem skunk va is not offered as a standard choice at most over the counter shops or clone mongers.

so... i got beans and found on shop in malibu years ago... when i also got the FFA crazy composer let out.

You make any seeds with the FFA cut? I'm guessing you don't still have her

Medfinder

Chemon 91
You make any seeds with the FFA cut? I'm guessing you don't still have her

no seeds made from ffa.

i followed the thread and picked up 3 of um and at that time the place that had them had downy mildew.

even though i helped his hvac system at green angel collective the owner didnt do the recomended duct cleaning and spores continued to spread.

that collective had over 25 different clone's including suge's cut nitro og hollywood og chem 91 and many other top clones in 2008-2012.

this is one of the closest images of suge's cut...kinda reminded me of a bubba hybrid

picture.php

This next picture is an chem x herijuana og hybrid to pollenate seedsman stiock

picture.php

The number 6 chemijuana og seed turned out full male just n time to pollenate the seedsman contest grow log i am doing as well as many other strains .

picture.php

That means the seedsman grow i am doing will all be crossed with the chemijuana og pollen.

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
BB Code

View Image

I really don't see anything similar in those pics, leaf shape and bud shape are totally different. The only similarity you can find is they are both cannabis. Your pic is brighter because of it's over exposed to light.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
kinda similar. didnt say it was exact.

the question that we ask is how many variations of the pheno's that are out now from selfed seeds from those that claim they have the chem skunk va.

kro-magnon

Veteran
What kinda similarity do you see in those plants?

There is as many variations as growers, environment and feeding program are influencing the genetic of the plants.

acespicoli

Its time to drop the bs and put together a chem cup so the real champ can step up were we gon meet for this session ? :smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts