Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > What are some cool businesses to set up?!?

Thread Title Search
What are some cool businesses to set up?!? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 11:09 PM #41
7 Willows

7 Willows will become famous soon enough7 Willows will become famous soon enough7 Willows will become famous soon enough
"But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!"

George Carlin
7 Willows is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:49 AM #42
spiritual uk

set up a donkey sanctuary charity,or make a new religion.My body is a temple ,therefore i'm tax exempt.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:31 AM #43
s13sr20det
admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.

Location: Paddling my boat up the dum dum river, planting shitapple trees
s13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffygrrrl View Post
I'd say start a business that is similar to what you do, so you can deduct equipment that you actually use. (tractor, greenhouse, irrigation, etc) You could plant fruit trees, perennials, take cuttings of plants and sell them. I'm starting up a worm farm composting. I compost next to my greenhouse, which keeps it warm, and also live near a lake, so I'm selling the worms, and also they poop alot and reproduce faster than rabbbits, so can package and sell the worm poop, and worm tea which also allows me to grow 12 foot tall monsters.
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest 88950 View Post
you 1st need to get results before "Kickin' it up a notch"........example: if your 1st plants die from ph off, then not killing the next plant would be "Kickin' it up a notch"
s13sr20det is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2013, 09:32 PM #44
Double F

Double F has a spectacular aura aboutDouble F has a spectacular aura aboutDouble F has a spectacular aura aboutDouble F has a spectacular aura aboutDouble F has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terroir View Post
Nice thread

Just saying caus i ran in to my old guitar teacher hes charging like 80 an hour now. $40 for half an hour. A friend of mine has also started doing night tutoring . Hes like close to $200 an hour cash.

Some that i have come up with are hypnotherapist for quitting smoking. Pros its a loosely organized field of folks who can, and folks who con. The local quit smoking dude to me is $500 an hour for a guaranteed for life quit tobacco treatment. He is quite busy, young and has a nice house. Who qualifies him, tests him etc i dont know, however it seems the system is rife for abuse. Sure a shit load of folks may pay on credit but there is ways around this that make your business better.
i like this idea, are there licenses needed for tutoring or other personal services like that?

i do NOT want a business that actually requires running at the moment, im already extremely busy just doing the cannabusiness, so things like coffee shops, oil changes, making art out of metal, that stuff doesnt work for me because i dont have time to do all of that, i would have to hire and manage inventory and all this other stuff that i dont have time to.

something that i can just make appear out of thin air like "im a computer gaming tutor i teach nerds how to play competitive RTS and FPS games for 100 an hour" lol...just an example, i like the piano idea because my GF plays, we have a few old pianos lying around and tons of books and stuff.
Double F is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2013, 11:33 AM #45
Terroir

Terroir has a spectacular aura aboutTerroir has a spectacular aura aboutTerroir has a spectacular aura aboutTerroir has a spectacular aura aboutTerroir has a spectacular aura about
tutoring here. no.

but mostly school teachers and uni students do it. The uni tutoring pays more.

Music lessons. no. You can either teach or not. Prob have to make a book (real names of trusted folks who for a small amount of bud a year will say if questioned yeh i get piano lessons from such and such if questioned)

hypnotherapy, life coaching, personal fitness, massage, garden design, private surf lessons, bush walking guide , private ski instructor for back country trips , fishing guide (on someone else s boat or fresh water river guide due to drug testing etc)

a good flyfishing guide charge alot. get paid in cash. live near a river make a website, maybee few small ads in a local paper and a dedicated mobile phone that wrings through to a message service. Call em back , say your fully booked and cant recommend a guide as there all crap.
Terroir is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:25 AM #46
prob23

prob23 is on a distinguished road
bump for an interesting thread
prob23 is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2014, 04:01 AM #47
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
buy better cars an flip them. classics rule any thing with no smog. so ya can do whatever you want without visiting a referee at the smog place.lol
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2014, 04:22 AM #48
Green lung
Banned

Green lung is a name known to allGreen lung is a name known to allGreen lung is a name known to allGreen lung is a name known to allGreen lung is a name known to allGreen lung is a name known to allGreen lung is a name known to allGreen lung is a name known to allGreen lung is a name known to allGreen lung is a name known to allGreen lung is a name known to all
Personal trainer? is that a good idea?
Green lung is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2014, 04:39 AM #49
Hillbillie

Hillbillie is on a distinguished road
Deliver Grocery's to ppl ,, Set up a web site and have your customers order from it and deliver them ..
Hillbillie is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2014, 04:51 PM #50
Hillbillie

Hillbillie is on a distinguished road
Also setting up at Flea Markets ,,You can make pretty well if your stuff is good .
Hillbillie is offline Quote