What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabiogen Taskenti

Ono Nadagin

wow I have an unknown seedling I call TUC..'the unknown Chronic' . It was a lose seed in my seed stash... I dont have Taskenti but I have a ton of good genetics in it.. I just figured it has to be good since it got lose from something in the box

Anyway the reason I ramble is soon after it sprouted I noticed had never grown a plant with quite the same leaf structure. Then I stumbled across this post .

Here is my plant, anyone else think they share ancestry?

zamalito

Veteran
I have yet to grow the newer tashkenti offering. I get the impression the newer one is less of a "Giant" indica and a bit faster flowering. The originals could get quite large and flower quite late dispite being a true indica hashplant pheno. I really love the giant indicas. There's something about a big stout dense tall hulk of a hashplant.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can determine the phenotype of the plant after entering flowering ...
there will pop a lemony [ NL ] and a minty/Hashy [Hp] pheno

Hp pheno @ about a month in

T

The_Skunkist

I 'm glad to see people using cannabiogen genetiX !
Pretty good spanish seeds !
I love their Leshaze with a short floring period for a such good skunk haze hybrid . And she's got sugary grapefruit and diesel aromas .

Enjoy & grow hard !

Last edited:

zamalito

Veteran
When I grew the leshaze I cracked 6 seeds. 5 germed and got 2 females. Both were identical in veg but when flowering came I got one plant which finished in 6 1/2 weeks the other finished in 12 weeks. The 6 1/2 week one was very pretty and nice with a flo type flavor though it didn't strike me as lesothan or haze skunkish. The longer pheno was much like a haze skunk and I wasn't too fond of it. That was also from the first batch of cannabiogens at seedsdirect. I'm guessing it was an f2 or f3, maybe. I have no complaints as everything else I've tried from cannabiogen is good. However I liked the less hyped caribe and tashkenti more than destroyer and leshaze.

G

Hola Zamalito :wave:
zamalito said:
I have yet to grow the newer tashkenti offering. I get the impression the newer one is less of a "Giant" indica and a bit faster flowering. The originals could get quite large and flower quite late dispite being a true indica hashplant pheno. I really love the giant indicas. There's something about a big stout dense tall hulk of a hashplant.

Got some on the go here as part of my winter grow right now. Never grew the previous batch so can't comment on any evolutions or otherwise. However I can tell you that they are still pretty vigorous and big indicas. I'm keeping mine short and compact, had to trim them back three times. If you plant them in the ground in summer they look like they would get over 2 m.

Only got one pheno right now, as fjällhöga said the minty hashy one, sweet and gentle. Looks like that pheno is going for 12 weeks. Nice easy plants to grow, wonderful leaf shape and great pest resistence.

Peace

baad1722

Does anyone know the background of this new Taskenti? Ive read the thread, and I see that it had to be slighty reworked which is very unfortunate. I was just curious what it was reworked with as I see this is an older thread.

Carraxe

Veteran
Does anyone know the background of this new Taskenti? Ive read the thread, and I see that it had to be slighty reworked which is very unfortunate. I was just curious what it was reworked with as I see this is an older thread.

There were some complains about the regular Taskenti seeds' stock and they retired them out of the market. They are still selling the feminised, so this one should be OK.

I have 6 females from regular seeds from the last sold stock. I am on the 10th week of them and despite being the bad ones they look pretty good to me.

I managed to get some old stock seeds to make F2 and keep them going, I could compare in a couple of months.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
I've grown some of the regular modern ones. These are the ones that were retired from the market due to some quality issues. I grew them anyway, they are 10 weeks now and I plan to cut between 10 and 11 weeks.

guy fawkes

Veteran
I've grown some of the regular modern ones. These are the ones that were retired from the market due to some quality issues. I grew them anyway, they are 10 weeks now and I plan to cut between 10 and 11 weeks.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42683&pictureid=1006457&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42683&pictureid=1006456&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Very nice, how did you grow her, veg time lights ect
cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
Very nice, how did you grow her, veg time lights ect
cheers

They are in soil, 6 females out of 10 regular seeds. They were planted on october the 3rd, so they had 6 weeks from seedling. That is what I normally give them, but these managed to grow huge in 6l pots, so they are about 4 feet tall. Real strong indica appearance, it goes up like a pine, but I trimmed it before flowering. It is a strong and nice animal.

Feeding with canna bioflores twice a week, plus some PK and Boost.

Not strong odours yet.

Still waiting to give the "opium of cannabis" a try. Long wait, hope it is a real medicinal effect.

Cheers :tiphat:

baad1722

Ok the batch that I purchased was from Herbies. I swore I saw regulars on CBG's site then a couple days later they were gone so I started looking around and I found taskenti regs. Herbies had them listed as regular, and when I emailed them questioning them they said they would not offer them as regs if they weren't. So I emailed CBG, they say regs are no longer available, and the distributor is mistaken. So I guess id like to know if the batch that herbies bought was from the same one that you speak of that was"bad" or if this is a really old batch from herbies or if I got screwed and got fems. Guess only time will tell!

Latest posts

Latest posts