What's new

Flora Nova Bloom - Additives?

ODF

Hey.

I'm using only Flora Nova Bloom during the entire grow. Seen it done with great results on another forum. He used a waterfarm and so am I.

Question is. Are there any nice additives that complements the Flora Nova in bloom? Or is it wasted money?

It's my first run in hydro ever. Waterfarm, Scrog, 60cm x 60 cm (2'x2'), Serious Seeds White Russian and FLora Nova Bloom.

Should I complement with something in bloom and, if so, what do you recommend?

Feels a bit dumb asking this question as the reason for going this route was the simpicity of only using one bottle. But.. If I can increase the harvest.. Well, you all know.

meadowman

just run the nova to you get a run or 3 under your belt. then u can waste your money on a bunch of useless crap if u care to. jmo…...

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Ive done plenty of runs using FNB.
Additives I've used with FNB: Floralicious Plus, cal-mag and silica. That's it.

ODF

Thanks.

Done 20 years of soil so I have some experience. Just not like this. Leaning towards going only FNB all the way and see how I like it. Seems like it's the shit. But then again, when something sounds too good to be true... And, I'm pretty good at spending my hard earned money, both where it's needed and where it's not. At worst it'll be an expensive lesson.

God damn I like growing weed. I'm going into the walk-in closet to hang out with my baby girl. See if she has something to tell me.

Thanks for looking!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
My last run of Gorilla Bubble BX4 which I just finished trimming last night was grown with FNB and the additives I mentioned. Nice dense rock hard greasy buds that smell to high heaven.

picture.php

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
FNB, Floralicious+ (.5ml/gallon), Epsom Salt.

FNB has plenty of calcium in it and Magnesium is the only element I found it to be low on. Magnesium needs are quite variable for cannabis and epsom salts are super inexpensive, so this works out well for the grower. The plants also make great use of the sulfur in the epsom for terpene production. ;)

GH powdered pH up is potassium citrate (edit: Carbonate... lol) and works VERY well. Best results are obtained with r/o water. :tiphat:
Save

ODF

I have ordered PotSil (Silica) and Epsom salt.

Think I'll leave it at that for now. Floralicious was a bit pricey for me at the moment but I might give it a go next run.

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I have ordered PotSil (Silica) and Epsom salt.

Think I'll leave it at that for now. Floralicious was a bit pricey for me at the moment but I might give it a go next run.

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated!
Easy on the silica, it makes things stronger in small amounts and brittle in greater amounts. Also make sure you shake the FNB up really well(a small paint stirring bit with a long shaft has been useful). There's soil in it to keep things from binding together and precipitating out. :tiphat: