What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What dispensaries will pay is worse than the black market.
For some reason the seedy/stemmy shit has made a come back from the early 70'S and is now available at your local dispensary for 40 bux a zip Out the door

Very true, Buyers are picking the cheaper packs more often. Commercial canna and their over production have killed the market. Price has become the deciding factor in what's bought. When they can grow quality packs cheaply you cant compete with that. The importance of exclusivity is now a priority.

Akss

What dispensaries will pay is worse than the black market.
For some reason the seedy/stemmy shit has made a come back from the early 70'S and is now available at your local dispensary for 40 bux a zip Out the door
No kidding haven't seen that stuff in a long time...

TPFTFW

Veteran
Very true, Buyers are picking the cheaper packs more often. Commercial canna and their over production have killed the market. Price has become the deciding factor in what's bought. When they can grow quality packs cheaply you cant compete with that. The importance of exclusivity is now a priority.
this ^
exclusivity is the future if cottage industry is going to survive.
keeping things close is only as good as the weakest link, and before you know it chad steps in

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220504_193434161_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220504_193444730_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220504_193450736.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today was a bit of work in the humble main 6k HPS room got 25 nice big chunky plants staked ,wired up snug, de-leafed a little bit ,sprayed ,and set back in , everything is nice and tight so now it’s just almost cruise control other than watering and feeding for the next month..Fingers crossed for a bodacious harvest:sick::sick:! Secondary room is running 2K HPS that has seven plants in it also the same stature

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Today was a bit of work in the humble main 6k HPS room got 25 nice big chunky plants staked ,wired up snug, de-leafed a little bit ,sprayed ,and set back in , everything is nice and tight so now it’s just almost cruise control other than watering and feeding for the next month..Fingers crossed for a bodacious harvest:sick::sick:! Secondary room is running 2K HPS that has seven plants in it also the same stature
I did a little trimming today... Um I mean trimming leaves on live plants that is.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers... gotta go to the store and pick up more heavy duty garbage bags so i can finish emptying the last round of pots...getting to be a good sized stack of them...gonna start breaking down some tents today and digging boxes out of storage to get everything packed away neatly,i have let's see...9 leds sitting idle right now...and 4 empty tents...very little chance i can re-fold the tents to get them back into their boxes without an origami master nearby...might have to grab some storage containers to put those in...or i suppose leave one tent set up,and put the rest inside...in-tent-tion...tents within tents within tents but no lenny dicaprio:cool:

TPFTFW

Veteran
Is 68f too cold for an EZ clone rez?

I feel like I should be seeing nice nubs it’s day 4 or so and nothin, short of putting the 4ft heat mat under it idk how id even warm it up (it’s 128 site or whatever ) I already have the pump
Running non stop it’s in my cold basement

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint: puffs...

got my brief chore list done...wallyworld was super annoying again....i swear people pay no fucking attention to where they're going or have any friggin manners in public...

time for lunch...got a ride later

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is 68f too cold for an EZ clone rez?

I feel like I should be seeing nice nubs it’s day 4 or so and nothin, short of putting the 4ft heat mat under it idk how id even warm it up (it’s 128 site or whatever ) I already have the pump
Running non stop it’s in my cold basement
68f is good 👍 & 5.5 ph ….Cool water is far better than warmer water

TPFTFW

Veteran
68f is good 👍 & 5.5 ph ….Cool water is far better than warmer water
Thanks, I normally am having to use a minute timer and do long off cycles to keep em down but now I’m trying my best to maintain 68.
just not seeing the growth I’d like to see by now
I wonder if I should still be doing off cycles and if that’s an issue, pump always going they aren’t drying out 🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest posts

Latest posts