What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had one of those about 55 years ago...
tumblr_07e1605ed8381b0e59cabfad7889f761_23f25f82_400.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the picture of the lava-filled caldera makes me wonder...did Evel Knievel ever jump a volcanic crater? sure, he TRIED to jump the Grand Canyon...but there was a RIVER down at the bottom of that, not molten rock...:yoinks:

Reactions: Gry

armedoldhippy

Veteran
so are you implying that evel k was a coward?
cowards don't live their lives trying to kill themselves (and nearly succeeding at times). no, i was wondering if he (or anyone) had considered it. or does "death-defying" have limits? i know there is shit i used to do that is off-limits now. i quit climbing waterfalls, driving drunk, or running motorcycles or cars over 100 mph just because i liked the adrenaline rush...stopped chasing married women too, even before i got married myself...

brickweeder

cowards don't live their lives trying to kill themselves (and nearly succeeding at times). no, i was wondering if he (or anyone) had considered it. or does "death-defying" have limits? i know there is shit i used to do that is off-limits now. i quit climbing waterfalls, driving drunk, or running motorcycles or cars over 100 mph just because i liked the adrenaline rush...stopped chasing married women too, even before i got married myself...
Yeah, I was pretty sure you weren't implying that because no one who watched EK's stunts back in the day would ever think of him as a coward...crazy yes, coward no. But I had to ask.

Me, I'm a coward and would not do anything EK has done, but I've done some of my own versions of seriously stupid and risky af shit in the past....two in particular that make me lucky to be alive. Agree...adrenaline rushes are the best.