Thread Title Search
-
Greenleaf Megacrop Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2018, 12:45 AM #81
Greenleafnutes

Greenleafnutes will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFarthing View Post
How is that going to play with the chitosan?
good, not too worried about those.

The most difficult parts are balancing Sulfur/Calcium.
Greenleafnutes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2018, 12:40 AM #82
gotnoname

gotnoname will become famous soon enoughgotnoname will become famous soon enough
Any plans for Canadian market ? I am currently using plant prod MJ but I don't like having to buy kelp, humic and fulvic separately and it's kind of messy to mix from concentrate... plus you guys have a lot more things..
gotnoname is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2018, 05:15 AM #83
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
i am in canada and ordered my sample to canada no problem from their website.

https://greenleafnutrients.com/produ...v=3e8d115eb4b3
Goats is online now Quote

Old 06-28-2018, 06:39 AM #84
gotnoname

gotnoname will become famous soon enoughgotnoname will become famous soon enough
With shipping cost and usd to cad it get expensive compared to what I use at the moment..

I pay around 60$ for 15kg for my base nutrients, compared to over 130$ for a 22lbs bag with shipping..

Old 06-30-2018, 02:16 AM #85
Greenleafnutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnoname View Post
With shipping cost and usd to cad it get expensive compared to what I use at the moment..

I pay around 60$ for 15kg for my base nutrients, compared to over 130$ for a 22lbs bag with shipping..

hey mate, what is the 15kg nutrient you buy for $60?

Yes, we are planning on opening up warehouses shipping within Canada (probably based in Ontario), so shipping will be much quicker and less expensive.

Old 06-30-2018, 06:19 AM #86
gotnoname

Plant prod MJ
grow 12 8 28
Bloom 10 30 20
Finisher 4 31 37
Boost 15 30 15

They range from 60 to 70$ cad for 15kg
This is what most commercial growers use in Canada at the moment but I would defenetly switch over to greenleaf megacrop even if it's more expensive...easier than buying additives for amino, kelp, chitosan and b vitamins...

Old 06-30-2018, 10:26 AM #87
Greenleafnutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnoname View Post
Plant prod MJ
grow 12 8 28
Bloom 10 30 20
Finisher 4 31 37
Boost 15 30 15

They range from 60 to 70$ cad for 15kg
This is what most commercial growers use in Canada at the moment but I would defenetly switch over to greenleaf megacrop even if it's more expensive...easier than buying additives for amino, kelp, chitosan and b vitamins...

OH, thanks for the info links. Yeah, I have heard of that company, they sell in states too. However I wasn't aware of their new "MJ" line. I studied it over, and its not too impressive. Probably 1 step up from Miracle Grow, but their based (both Bloom and Veg) have 0 Calcium at all. So, it looks like you need 4-5 products from their line based on the feeding chart, just to get the basic NPK down. And of course there is not Silica, Amino Acids, etc...

So, I understand for commercial growers its nice to have something close, and cheap! So, hopefully for those people who do not want to wait to get something shipped, we will have some products available in retail stores and local warehouses soon! So they can use MEGA CROP as an option in their grows,

Its usually about 7-10 days for the big 9.9kg bag to arrive with Priority Mail, shipping is $46 to Canada.

Old 06-30-2018, 06:08 PM #88
gotnoname

I forgot They have a product called spike which is calcium and magnesium .

Old 07-29-2018, 03:38 PM #89
Greenleafnutes

hi, hope everyone is well!

I have been working on a new updated Feeding Chart, the goal is to be easier to use regardless of what type of measurement system you are using.

You can test it out here
https://greenleafnutrients.com/feeding-instructions-2/

Would love to hear any feedback if you feel like sharing!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 12:58 AM #90
Pro Headies

Pro Headies has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleafnutes View Post
hi, hope everyone is well!

I have been working on a new updated Feeding Chart, the goal is to be easier to use regardless of what type of measurement system you are using.

You can test it out here
https://greenleafnutrients.com/feeding-instructions-2/

Would love to hear any feedback if you feel like sharing!
with the mix of powder and balls in MC there is only one real way to measure your fertilizer that is accurate and thats ppm/EC readings after fully mixed in water. The weight in grams or measuring with a spoon like your chart suggests will never be fully accurate until you make your fertilizer all one consistency like Maxi or V+B products. I wish MC didnt try to separate itself into balls on top of the powder, maybe you guys could fix that issue by grinding the balls up then mixing with powder if possible? Then your product would be more consistant overall and easier for every method of measuring to be accurate.
Pro Headies is offline Quote