Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Thread Title Search
Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2018, 03:56 AM #71
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Dawn Patrol, The same thing is going on here in North Dakota. No decriminalization, the two State licensed growers are nothing more than a backroom handshake good ole boys club. The home growers were removed from our MMJ Measure completely. Out of 19 applications for the two licensed facilities. They were selected within days. There was no way they studied each individual applicant and gave fare consideration to any of them.

So my plan is to pry open the back door. I'm hoping with better genetics, quality and higher CBD ratios. I can make my test results public and I'm doing it for free. In the process I have streamlined my production costs and developed a soil routine that actually improves my soil each year.
I will either be hunted down and arrested to be silenced and protect their monopoly. Or the State will be compelled to open up the market fairly and let the cream rise to the top. I certainly hope to compete and let my quality speak for itself. While I'm doing it for free the State isn't being robbed of taxes. While I'd certainly be charged with production for sale and distribution no doubt. At the end of the day it scares the shit out of me.
But there is so many people that aren't being helped. If I don't use my skillsets and character for their best interest, I see nobody else in ND that will.
Wish me/us luck brother. I thank you for taking the lead in your part of the world to make a positive change for the betterment of mankind. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2018, 04:11 AM #72
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
6-22 Updates

Hello all, I'm going to do a photo bomb of some of the girls. The growth rate has been very good the last couple of days. I'm getting a lot of lateral growth and stalk diameters are gaining quickly. These are robust, hearty plants that are thriving in this environment.

Bubba Kush x PCK

Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6

Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29

Blueberry and a Panama D/C trifoliate

Blueberry and a Panama D/C trifoliate pic #2
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pict ureid=1861749'][img]
Peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2018, 04:13 AM #73
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

6-22 Update

Blueberry single planted in a 35 gallon grow bag.

Peyote Purple

NYCD

Early Bubba Hash
Peace

Old 06-23-2018, 04:17 AM #74
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

6-22 Update

Lebanese #4

Lebanese #3

Double planted Lebanes in a 40 gallon tub. The plant on the left is a male and right is a female.

This is my Original Sour Diesel
Peace

Old 06-23-2018, 04:20 AM #75
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

6-22 Update

Blue Thai

Critical Cheese

Kush n Cheese

EDY

This is my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4.
I hope you all have a great weekend! Peace

Old 06-25-2018, 03:00 AM #76
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Beautiful Ladies

Hello all, I just had to put up a few more pictures. It's hot, humid and a couple heavy down pours.

This is an Original Glue. I don't know the breeder of this line. It's a shame as she really seems to be a solid line.

This is a Bubba Kush x PCK.

This is my EDY, A Congo/Himalayan hybrid created in Spain. Everything about this plant is amazing.

This is a Kush n Cheese from Dinafem.
Peace

Old 06-25-2018, 03:14 AM #77
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

More girls

This is a Critical Cheese from Dinafem.

This is a Blue Thai from Dinafem. There is very little Thai influence in her. I have two Blueberries going from DJ Short. The Blue side of this Thai is supposed to be DJ's Blueberry. I don't see any actual Blueberry in this cross. For an f1 there should be some noticeable expression. It may end up being a decent or even a good plant. But it isn't a Blueberry or a Thia in my opinion.
I will see soon enough as flowering is just getting under way. Have a great upcoming week and happy growing! Peace

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:36 PM #78
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemphrey Bogart View Post
Awesome greenhouse, FL! Lots of things being done right here.

Only thing I might do different at this point is to start a cover crop in each pot before transplanting. This ensures you’ve already warmed up the engine before the plants take a seat. To each his own though...you gotta do what works for you.

I’ve also heard that planting beneficial insect plants like marigolds near the trees will help with insect suppression/diversion, but I have no direct experience using them myself...just taking in observations from others.

Speaking of trees, how tall is that ceiling, FL? Some of those varieties I see on your list are gonna be big girls for sure...you’ll be crawling around in there to prune in no time, lol. You could always top them, I suppose.

Best of luck on the season!

HB.
My mom has had vegetable gardens as long as I can remember, and she always has a perimeter of Marigolds around the entire garden. She swears by them, and rarely has bugs chewing on anything.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2018, 03:22 AM #79
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Looking farmerlion,

Looks like you got more indica Dom girls this time. I am envious you get grow all those awesome Sativas. I have never grown anything sativa. I am stuck with limited heigth . But we are planning on moving , I will be looking for some secluded acerage. That's still a few years away.

Everything is looking great farmerlion
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2018, 07:29 AM #80
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Got Bud, I don't know much about secondary planting. Marigolds sound good, I'm afraid of picking something bugs would love.

Packerfan79, great to see you around my friend. The sativa plants are my favorites, but the light cycle needed doesn't work well here. I'm hoping the Bangi Haze and the Lebanese will fill the need. Good luck on finding the perfect place to live and grow. Peace brother