What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NO ONE else has COLAS THIS BIG!!!

odin_

Dude that package of ladybugs is awesome. Where did you get them at this time of year? Although I dont see any mites, I would like to get a small pack just to have, I only have like 5 or 10 left that didnt die off yet. I just bring them all back to my grow, when I find them.

That cola isn't even one main cola. It's several smaller branches clumped together. Not to mention the buds are very airy and leafy. Nothing special at all, especially nothing to brag about. Also, i love the "2003 cannabis cup winner" comment you added in there also, too bad the cannabis cup is now a joke. Your plants don't look too healthy either, it sounds like you think you know more than you do. It seems like this thread was purposely made to piss people off, that's why you did it. Those thread is just asking for trouble.

G

the ak cola doesnt look so impressive..

but that romulan one in yer pantry looks worthy of braggin about

peace

bILL

G

beancounter said:
Zero, that's some cool pics of the ladybugs getting released and going after the mites, i like it..

I didn't realize u were in DWC, I realize the plants can foxtail out like that from the crazy rapid growth then fill in later .. It's just the only time you really see that in soil/medium at that stage is from heat/light stress, and it usualy doesn't fill in too much more from this stage, specialy for fast flowering AK47..
yea man i was discrete when i said i was running the whole 2+ program, i.e. im slamming then with everything

when you pump them full of everything AN has to offer its hard to keep anything small...

beancounter said:
Plus, everyone here's probly seen 100s of AK47 flower shots, and u must admit, the colas rarely ever look like that...
another good point...
here is my romulan 73 days i chopped her, the pic was taken at 64-67 i dont remember..

sorry for the HPS photo its the only macro i have

i probably could have left her longer.

day 60

beancounter said:
I do look forward to seeing em finished.. and yeah, definately no need for those plastic linings once u put the rockwol in it's final place.. I'm pretty sure they're only there to hold moisture during cloning and while in your cloning section.. But personaly i take them off right away even when cloning cause i like the medium to dry out as many time and as fast as possible.. But if i grew for production and was doing tons of clones i'd leave em..

have fun watching those feckers fill in.

im fiddling with different ways to grow right now. i want to sog on a 4x4 flood in a bed of mini-grow-dans and SOG the tops... more control on how tall and wide they get...im having problems with these big corn stalks falling sideways..

HAHA i love how n00bs chime in with quick quips...

JDOG6000 said:
Props to all the fat cola growers that have fat AND dense tops!!!!
man you aint got shit bro!!!

bILLy WoNkA said:
the ak cola doesnt look so impressive..

but that romulan one in yer pantry looks worthy of braggin about

peace

bILL
i respect your opinion.
thanks for the complement!
it was 11oz wet...I LOVE the romulan smell its so pungent.
i got another batch of her on the way.

Truth

That isn't a gallon sized cola...hah!

it just looks so because the branches are separated, and you are counting the leafs too...and it still comes up short on that. be happy, but it is average bud size. :) Many people have shown us way larger buds than that. I'm guessing you haven't seen urban grower.

16634nug-thumb.jpg

Last edited:

page1

why so many haters, he grows better bud than alot of people on here and no1 appreciates it...not cool people, we are supposed to be happy for other growers!!!!!!!!

Truth

We arent hating on his buds, just the fact he says they are the biggest :)

by letting him know there is better, he can aim higher... no one said anything was wrong with his bud.

G

Truth said:
We arent hating on his buds, just the fact he says they are the biggest :)

by letting him know there is better, he can aim higher... no one said anything was wrong with his bud.
no you guys are fucking assholes on here.

i havent seen any threads with colas this big.
i names the title like that because i wanted others to post pics of super-huge colas.
yea i seen urban grower and have not seen colas this big on there.
also i dont like the way remo handles the buds he smashes them all up and mutilates them, rubbing all the trichs off the plants , he also dosent know how to hit a bong he wastes sooo much smoke, no wonder he needs to smoke a zip a day.

i love how people zip through the thread looking at the pics and dont read anything then post a stupid comment
truth there is only 1 branch. not branches. SINGLE means one.
ignorance is amazing on the internet

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ZEROKOOL said:

i names the title like that because i wanted others to post pics of super-huge colas.
also i dont like the way remo handles the buds he smashes them all up and mutilates them, rubbing all the trichs off the plants , he also dosent know how to hit a bong he wastes sooo much smoke, no wonder he needs to smoke a zip a day.

i love how people zip through the thread looking at the pics and dont read anything then post a stupid comment

Zero is just sharing the love guys. Here some for ya my friend:

But how about length:

Gotta love the buds guys.

Peace
Mr.Wags

G

That's one helluva long cola there Mr Wags..... Nice!
So you wanna see big buds Zerokool? I think you need to chill out abit dude, and accept the advice you're being given, after all that's how we get better, by learning......
Anyway enough of that, here's one of the biggest buds I've ever grown. The plant this cola is attatched to was dubbed "the baseball bat pheno" She had 4 colas just like this on her, and finished up with well over 1LB on her....... NL x Skunk#1 made by me! See I told y'all this was a hella vigorous X. Can't wait til I make it again.

5066plants_8_weeks_clones_5_weeks_0131.jpg

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ak47

ak47

Here is some AK47 i grew, not the biggest buds but I often prefer to train my plants and avoid mold prone single colas.....pretty little things non the less.
110ak47_00_.jpg

110ak47_01_.jpg

110ak47_02_.JPG

110ak47_03_.JPG

110ak47_04_.JPG

Peace

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran

G13 and Chronic dwarfs, that G13 was just pretty much just one big cola.

Sorry it had two like that :p

Last edited:

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Been awhile since I thought the SourQueen was this big..some was outdoor

Tiny,Tiny green lighter on one of dem budspots :wave:

Truth

ZEROKOOL said:

You are way too defensive. no one is even on offense.

There is more than one branch..when a plant grows into a 'single cola', it does not mean it is just one branch, a large cola is made up of many branches, first secondary, third, and so on. The branches just come together to form one large cola...but it is not *1* branch. Ignorance is amazing.

"i havent seen any threads with colas this big."

I could probably find 10 on here with ease, and more on other sites.

"yea i seen urban grower and have not seen colas this big on there. "

You sure we are talking about the same urban grower? I don't even think these are the largest, and they might already be dried out a bit, meaning they are much smaller. Remember, you will lose approx 2/3 the size/weight when it is dried. It is also trimmed.

16634ug2-thumb.jpg

16634ug1-thumb.jpg

I think there is so much bud to smoke that they grow, that it really doesn't matter. especially while it is still growing.

NOW LISTEN. no one was dissing on your plants or their size, Your fear of inadequacy really shows, because of that fact. You go on a rampage and call people 'assholes' ..for what? what point have you proven? Everyone can always do better, and if you get pissed everytime someone criticizes you, or think they are, you will get no where quick with people and knowledge. So just smoke some bud, and chill...because it really seems like you need to.

Last edited:
M

mosca negra

Great shots Mr. Wags! Share the Love!! lol

Mosca Negra

P.S. Good points you noticed Moppel. Peace