What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strainguide-C99xBlackberry(Wallyduck seeds)

JLP

Veteran
Hey guys here's a nice strain I just finished.I think Wally got the C99 F2 and Blackberry(Very Berry Special) from Gypsy and made this cross,I got it as a freebie in a Seedbay order.
I germed 2 seeds and got a couple good females.They vegged and flowered with out problem.One finished at 65 days and the other at 70 days.They seemed to be a good mix of both strains,I've grown both independantly as well.The Blk brings the beautiful color and a little better yeild and the Cindy adds a nice fruity note and a powerful high,although it's not as up as straight C99.All in all it's a nice,fruity,stony strain.I'm going to grow out the rest of the seeds and see if I can find a little more Cindy dom pheno.

JLP

JLP

Veteran
Thanks guys.

The pipe is clay and was made by Goedewaggen in Gouda,Holland for the St Nicholas Society in New York.

I usually veg them for 2 or 3 weeks,not very long.

JLP

M

mosca negra

OUTSTANDING there John Lee! Love your work and those pics just confirm the level of expertise. Whatcha got coming up next? After the Smoke Report!!

Cheers!

MN

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Looking good as always mate. :wave:

Hmm I still have some VBS seeds. I think I'll have to find me another purple pheno and cross it to the Mango Haze. :chin:

I like your pipe. :D

G

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JLP again.

Damn glad I bought a pack. I may buy another.

sillyphilly

looks killer JLP!

looks killer JLP!

you are one bad ass grower! my wife loved the VBSxak47,great job! will you be doing any seed production run with this one? ive been trying to separate and select the best qualitys damn confusing if you ask me! but hopefully we can end up with similar results,i mean they were your freebies so should be pretty close,good job bro grow on sillyphilly :joint:

G

Looks exactly like those VBS freebies Gypsy gave out. People always talk shit about Blackberry being weak, I thought the purple plant was very good. Taste was top notch, high was a long lasting daytime high. Wish I took a clone. JLP those buds look so beautiful with the orange hairs over the purple.

JLP

Veteran
Thanks guys.

Yeah,I've grown the VBS a number of times,a little variation but always purple.Some of the real dark phenos look like carbon paper and taste like licorice or anise.

JLP

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Yep that's the one. :yes:

I must say I never liked the taste of the VBS at all, but the colour was so pretty. :D I'll see if crossing it to the Mango Haze will bring it more in a likeable direction. :chin:

G

WOW,them sure are some pretty buds,you got there jlp..good job

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts