What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My XMAS Gift!!!

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
It would appear that i may already be ahead of schedule!! I was going to veg these for a month, if they keep these rates up I may have to flower earlier!!

Here is a comparison of how fast they have taken off!

2 weeks ago..

9118winter03.jpg

9118winter02.jpg

Today shots(those stalks are as big if not bigger then the Bamboo!!)

9118wideangleshot.jpg

9118nlXdtgroein-med.jpg
9118Crazygrowth_nl-med.jpg

9118crazgrowthnl2.jpg

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Finally have a good pic of the bubbling trays!!!& a very young root system.

9118shot_of_theroots_and_bubbling_trays.jpg

the plant
9118wideangleshot.jpg

Man Blunt, those plants sure have taken off. The stems on those are huge compared to the stems on my C99's. And those roots look nice and white.

So how long do you think you will continue to veg those plants?

I want to see how you prune your plants before you flower them. That way I will know how to do it in the future.

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Well im going to wait a few more weeks(I need mass amounts of clones from these) then Im going to flip em... I'd like to do it by the 25th if things continue along!

The roots are in the trays, it's steriod growth time!!

Jedi I take from the half way down each main stem(everything goes) Same on upper branches. Im going to top some of these 2 weeks into flower.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Had to top the system up last night!! thats over a week without touching it!
Ok. I'll show ya how I limb....The NL cross anyways!. Iv'e learned this mostly from experiace and the good folks here at IC mag!!. So many different techniques out there.
Here is basically what i do

1/2 up each main branch you keep(keeping 3-4 main stalks with another 1-2 shoot from those). Chop all the crap off

9118illshowya_2.jpg

this plant is far from done, hard to show it in 2d!

The NL is almost impossible to show because it is a very bushy plant(hard to get pics!), but limbing is the same.

What is limbed gets turned into clones.I have cloned off my clones for over 2 years now.Which were also clones of clones.
People talk about genetic drift, if how if you clone a clone of a clone,ect,ect, eventually the strain becomes weak. looses potency...

I never noticed that. I always clone off my plants. Never been able to house a mother in my location. In fact, everytime i grow it, it gets a bit denser a bit stronger cause im finally dialling everything right in!

Measuring tape shots!!
I'd say i get close to 1-2 inchs a day in new growth!!
9118tape12-med.jpg
9118tape23-med.jpg

BUsh shot!!
9118steadybutsearly.jpg

Thanks for checking in Jedi!! Everyone as well!!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
!peace! - Thanks man, I think it must be the water. Ive never seen the leaves grow so freaken huge before. Ive had bigger leaves but not bigger then my hand!!
9118biggerthenmyhand.jpg

9118biggerthenmyhand2.jpg

9118bigasmyhand.jpg

and some pics of the big cross and the runt cross(had to have done something different with the runt???)....

9118zeecross234-med.jpg
9118runt4895-med.jpg

enjoy!!

blunt69

Thanks for the tutorial on Limbing, Blunt. Now I know how much of the plant to take off before flower. :D

Man, the plants are looking great. Those leaves are pretty damn huge.

Can't wait till those things start budding out. :yummy:

Blunt_69

Veteran
NP jedi, glad somebody could understand it!!. Im already invisioning BIG things in the very near future!!I cant wait ...Closeups...i crave closeupssss......!!!! peace

Blunt_69

Veteran
Today is flower day!!!. Whoot!!! The plants have filled in very nicely(even the runt is taking off) The canopy is very even!! tommorow it is pruneing time. Will take some clones and start the cycle all over again!

This is about half way up the plant(bamboo for refrence). FAT STALKS!!
9118thickerinstalk.jpg

And a picture of the canopy!
9118overview203.jpg

Thats all for now folks!! thanks for stopping by and having a peek!!

The FLOWER SHOW STARTS NOW!!

Wow, those plants are looking awesome. The stature of your plants and the way the leaves look remind me a lot of the plants I grew last (Oasis by Dutch Passion). It makes sense though, being that Oasis is a Northern Lights strain as well.

Anyways, they sure do look happy. :D

I can't wait to see how they look in about 5 weeks. :yummy:

Keep the updates coming, Blunt. :yes:

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Well dangit I'm late....

Well dangit I'm late....

...but at least I made it before Xmas :D

Finally had time to read this thread Blunts...awesome show!!! Man that is some explosive growth!!

Keep 'em comin'!

:lurk:

Blunt_69

Veteran
lol!! right on VT!!

Jedi - You know i was thinking the same thing as I went through your thread. I saw i picture similer to the one i took of my hand and the huge leaves, in your thread as well.... Guess im the copy cat!! ah well!

Im such an idiot... I havent lowered my light from my last round!! I must be getting way to baked when i tend to the ladies.I just noticed, it's been a month!!! All the kick as growth was with the 1000 watter a good 3.5 feet away from the tops.... I also just noticed a couple of dead flies inside my hood.Dont really understand how the hell they managed to make it inside my room in the first place without becomeing goop through the first set of fans!!

Anyways should see some more explosive stretch growth in BUD, now that i got the light wiped out and lowered.man im a stoner!!!hahaha

Pablo

Looking great, fabulous growth rate.I too have gone into flower yesterday ,Afghani(Homegrown Fantaseeds) and Giant Princess(Spice Brothers).
So looking forward to this christmas,and all my decorated trees.

Hey Blunt, I haven't heard from you in a while. I bet you have been so stoned for the past week, you couldn't even post. :bongsmi: :D Just kidding.

How are the plants doing?

Hope everything is going good...

Jedi

Blunt_69

Veteran
welll....I was just testin ya'all...lol..j/k. I'll get some updated pics tonight..everything is looking VERY good. Temps have improved now siting at 27.4 C (room temps) and my rez temps unchanged at just over 20C..Relitive humitiy steady at 42 % without doing nothing!!!! Yee haa i've finally found the equalibrium!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts