What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your favorite Outdoor Sativas

'Boogieman'

Im looking for good potent sativas that finish in my climate which is 42° N in the midwest. Currently I grow Durban Poison and im trying Bangi Haze for the first time this year. Im aware everything will be basically a hybrid however im hoping for as sativa as possible. Even many durban poison phenos didn't do for me as far as effect.

So what do other growers grow as your favorite sativa, I want to try C99 but many new smoke reports are a turn off, im afraid many strains from ace and cbg won't finish in my climate (trying bangi haze though) im really hoping to find something "trippy" one way or another that will finish in my climate.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I know isnt same thing,but...i live in 42 n in Europe,and i can grow also green haze x thai,but i dont know the climate situation in your area...

I'm at 39.0 Midwest and grew out C99 last summer with no issues.. Got it from Peakseedbc very well priced and well worked line.. It from the original Brothers Grimm linage.

I crossed it with Zamaldelica(Thai Pheno) male and am growing those outside as we speak..
So it with be interesting to see if the girls mature over the normal 8 week flower.. Went for few seeds got way more than I expected from the satties..!!

I wish you luck Boogieman with your Bangi and Durban..

Here's the mum C99 inside last winter.. excuse the HPS washout

picture.php
[/IMG]

Easy7

Veteran
10 weeks flowering is about the limit 41 north in the midwest. I would work strains indoors selecting for early phenotypes. Sam spoke of an early durban not durban x skunk but an early phenotype he grew in the dutch-land.

After 10 weeks outside here the cold and frost will wilt narrow leaf when indica is done and not wilting. Indica is pastdone actually.

Perhaps some hawaiian phenos. There are narrow leafs that could spit out the right phenos.

'Boogieman'

Thanks for the suggestions. Who has a good C99 in the sativa department im reading many people say its not like the old and more of a balanced high. I grew brothers grim years ago and wish I kept a cut. Im a huge ace seeds fan, always keep my eye on CBG and RSC too. Has anybody tried to grow zamaldelica or sage outdoors? Those are 2 sativas I woukd love to try but fear they would never finish here. Im confident green haxe x thai would not make it. The latest I can bring a plant is late october if not earlier.

I'm growing Zamaldelica outside first run 39.0...

PeakseedbC on Vancouver island BC.Mike has the old Brothers grimm line, he hasd been reworking that line for a long while. Two phenos pineapple and rottenmeat grapefuitish pheno..
VERY sweet sativa high.. The downside he only takes cash and once he sends back can be up to 10 days but worth it. C99 is not on his website but IF you email him he'll tell you he has it.. 10 reg seeds for 40.00.. PM me I can give more info ..

hypeted

Hi, a valid variety is '' spice '' of mr Nice seeds good effect and long duration, with intense fruity aroma already in the vegetative stage

Latest posts

Latest posts