What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Home tent grow

insomniac_AU

Day 49

Day 49

Well into flush now. About a week to go. New seeds on their way. :)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

insomniac_AU

Harvest

Harvest

The stench is real! :) They've had 24hrs of dark and I'm just starting to chop. This is the worst part about growing to me. I'm only less than 10% of the way done and my back is already killing me. :(

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

insomniac_AU

Yes it's DS29 from Delicious Seeds.
Black Russian = Black Domina (NL x Ortega x HP x Afghani) x White Russian (White Widow x AK47) I believe that's the lineage anyway.

insomniac_AU

2 x JG

2 x JG

I put these 2 Jean Guy girls in yesterday. I'm going with the less is more approach. I had 2 beautiful Black Russian plants veged and ready to go as well but at the last second decided to go with the one strain again so I chopped them up and binned them. It's just a hassle when they finish weeks apart and I have a shared root system.

picture.php

I am waiting on new seeds which should arrive soon. I was hoping to get them in time for next cycle. Not sure that's going to happen now unless they arrive in the next few days. I decided to go with (Superstar Dog x Chemdog) x (Chemdog x Superskunk). Anyone grown it before?

insomniac_AU

Mixed Mutts!

Mixed Mutts!

New strains arrived. First cab off the rank Mixed Mutts by Classic Seeds.
(Superstar Dog x Chemdog) x (Chemdog x Superskunk)
picture.php

I'm going to try and pop 2 beans tonight and fingers crossed I get at least 1 lady. Really hope I don't get a male because I'll have to discard it at the moment and I want the males for later. Hoping to run this strain next cycle. Have to get my ass into gear. :)

insomniac_AU

That's magic right there! I can almost smell the terpenes coming out of the screen. Did you lollipop or defoliate at all?
Hi CV! Thanks mate. I lollipoped the plants early and did some defoliation. Not a huge amount though. They are also tied down early to try and even the canopy.
whats up with the panda film underneath the plants?
Hi Kimura! It's purely to block light to stop algae and mold etc growing in the root area. The root tub is not 100% opaque.