What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil Haze x (Mulumbimby Madness) x Chem Haze, Nevil the G x Chem Haze Tester's!!

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I put Nevil the G #1(second pic), and #5(first pic) into the flower tent Thursday!

A pic of my veg tent, the rest of them.

I'm so sorry to say that I've had a powdery mildew outbreak and two of the Nevil Mulumbimby Madness testers got hit, along with my SSSDH and SHJ that I've had for 4 year's that are now gone.

Damn bro.. Sorry for your loss.. After what happened to me last year, I've started backing everything up at multiple spots.. No more losing genetics hopefully..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good

Sorry to hear about powdery Mildew hitting some of the seeds and your cuts

Keep in mind bro both Nev G x and Mulumbimby x phenos will stretch crazy for at least 2 -4 weeks
So flower earlier than later to keep them in check
If you not flowered yet i would top again and flower soon

Keep those pics flowing bro

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good
Whats smells you getting
More Haze or Chem dom ?

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey thanks,
All the Nevil the G testers are smelling like a christmas tree, piney smelling.

Only one of the Nevil Mulimby's made it without powdery mildew and only one that was female sonow smells off her yet as she's about a couple weeks in now.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
All the green tags are Nevil the G and the one orange tag is a Nevil Mulimby.

Feeding around 630ppm around 5.6-6.1pH, daily.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey thanks OJD,
Yeah things were looking pretty decent then the powdery mildew came back hard with a vengeance... I actually had to abort the grow and have to clean everything and I'll be back.

Before I started I asked OJD if I could just run 7 of each variety because I only have so much room, two 4 x 4 tents. He said yes that'd be fine... So I actually have 3 to 4 seeds of each kind that I'll start first thing once I get the room and tents cleaned up. I'm also going to start a couple SSSDH seeds and hope for a good female.

I'm sorry to report this..., I'll be back though.

Bmac1

Veteran
Sucks to hear bobbo but you will bounce back. Im sure you will still find something nice in those beans you have left.

Latest posts

Latest posts