What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa ~ Federation Seeds

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
The female I kept for two years was easily some of the most exotic cannabis I found. It had freaking crazy terp profile - mango, incense, blueberry, pine resin and to all of that some kind of exotic spice. The smell was also very loud, you could not smell anything else while trimming the harvest... The high was euphoric, energetic, very clear and crisp. It enhanced the visual perception a lot, lights very much brighter vision got distorted of some sort. Great weed, it was not nervous mind racing high at all. Another line that I wonder how it could almost disappear. Hats off for those few preserving these genetics pure!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
great to hear it, about that effect, some say it is just okay, just chilling and feel good herb and nothing more?... but your description sounds very exciting. I like luminous vision...

federation seeds description says about it:

"This Sativa is a favorite amongst patients for its energetic and up high with increased alertness."

I will pop it soon. I like lemony/mentholy terps. incense pheno sounds goo too...

Last edited:

Taima-da

It did the mountain gold from green mountain seeds. It was hawaiian sativa x mulanje gold. no complaints with that one
I think that one (Mountain Gold) is Hawaii X Vman's Oaxaca, it's the pineapple banana that is X Mulanje.
The mountain gold I just took down looks a lot like Maha Kala's Hawaii Fed.Sat
above

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
great to hear it, about that effect, some say it is just okay,
Hi

HS is an easy to grow resin filled, uber lemony catpiss ,smelly, potent,whack to the face

sativa and appears to be refined...a very classy looking variety

there doesn’t seem to be be[much] wld in it..

but the "blingyness “ of it could compete with modern wlds

I smoke HS semi regularly but it is not my go to weed..

like some of the longer flower sativas

[ps rc colas rocks]

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hi

HS is an easy to grow resin filled, uber lemony catpiss ,smelly, potent,whack to the face

sativa and appears to be refined...a very classy looking variety

there doesn’t seem to be be[much] wld in it..

but the "blingyness “ of it could compete with modern wlds

I smoke HS semi regularly but it is not my go to weed..

like some of the longer flower sativas

[ps rc colas rocks]

what about crosses? you crossed HS with Black haze?

Reactions: Rgd

Rgd

Veteran
what about crosses? you crossed HS with Black haze?
well said

crossed to my fave cbh s1 ..

1 out of 6 had the euphoria and lack of body I crave..did not have the cut saved ..

if a couple dozen of these were grown I think could be really happy

the problem for me is slowing down from the next new sativa thing

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hehehe yes. I understand. it sure has some breeding potential. federation seeds made island sweet skunk x HS or romulan x HS, but I dont see its presence in growrooms would pass the decade... there is golden goat cut, but it is not so popular it seems.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think it is working weed, and it is mexican hybrid, but during flowering I can smell similar smell to congo, swazi, durban... you know that smell...

I got one pheno which was speedy just like swazi or durban. just like 3 cups of espresso ristretto taken at once :D I didnt enjoy it, as it was so fast hahhahaha. activity which takes me 2 hours normally, was done in less than hour. so quick. definitely working weed. very clear head.

but the best pheno was blueberry/lavender/menthol/spice pheno, it was not speedy, it was very soaring without any body or heart race. I like soaring weed.

Airloom

Veteran
well said

crossed to my fave cbh s1 ..

1 out of 6 had the euphoria and lack of body I crave..did not have the cut saved ..

if a couple dozen of these were grown I think could be really happy

That’s nice to hear I’m not the only one

I actually am so new to this that my first view of CBH got me down another 🕳️ and actually was looking to buy a cutting online!!!!!!!!! Thank god that was sold as I’m always over the limit
I am gonna run something I hope is close to that cbh (Hyprids uptown Haze)

Reactions: Rgd