What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghost OG at 66days

Relentless

Veteran
Ghost OG at 66 days.. another round of OG's..

Attachments

• ghost og 66 dayss.jpg
    ghost og 66 dayss.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 35
  • ghost og 66 days.jpg
    ghost og 66 days.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 33

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
"I get ghost like casper" styles

man i hope this is the cut i got havnt brought her to flower yet. nice work

gh0stm0de

I hear ya Hollo, I just dont trust the guy. not here to sling dirt but if you dig much there is some quite unsettling stuff out there that he doesnt dispute having done.. i cannot / will not support people like that..

symbiote420

Veteran
I can't support anyone who charges an arm and a leg for s1s of somebody else's work! No observation! no selection! Just some sts or cs and someone else's hard work .....Wow! My homie grows his Chemdawg and it's good smoke tbh, but I've grown so many chems that were far cheaper that put it to shame like Stardawg, Ukhem, and Aliendawg to name a few!!!

symbiote420

Veteran
Everyone's work started with someone else gear. Dumbest argument ever.

^^^As if everybody doesn't know that already ...thanks for schooling me & the masses! Plus if that's all you extracted from what I said about Dr GT, we gotta get you hooked on phonics bro! I'm here to inform and receive information, not call people names and sword fight with my pecker! Try to enjoy IC mag, usually peeps get a feel for a forum before they start acting troll-ish!

For clarity ....I can't support anyone who S1s someone else's work then charges more than they do for it ....I can't support anyone who takes elite clone A and then hits it with pollen from a chemically changed elite clone B .....most people who call themselves breeders atleast find/select their own male plant(s) to be used in the cross(es)!

I guess I can no longer be stoned online, God forbid I might say something dumb!

Angry Monkey

I've been here just as long as you. I rarely bother to post since people ruin every topic with personal, outdated opinions. I'm not sure where the name calling and pecker fighting came from but whatever works for you bro! The only trolling is you about the Dr.

Last I checked you can't find s1's of half the stuff he carries. If you can please direct me to them so I can order some because I too would love to run the ghost og but I have other seeds to run first. Sure is a lot easier dealing with almost uniform fems than ordering regs and pheno hunting from someone else or trying to track down true cuts. But no one asked you to pay if you don't want them or think something else is better. Also no reason to continue to talk shit about the guy. He's been doing the same shit for years and everyone is well aware of what is done and many others do it. Business!

Also maybe you need to go visit the breeder section and read how they do things. If you think his techniques are off or wrong then you definitely need to read up and see how many breeders do the same thing in order to create a uniform end product. Specifically tom hill and chimera seeds.

Lastly, Who the fuck cares? You sure get all riled up about shit that doesn't involve you and no one gives two shits about your opinion on the subject. Don't take this place too serious if you get butt hurt from one simple line like that.

But what do I know? I mean post count is everything yo.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guys and gals, we need to get back on topic; we don't need to talk about an outside seed vendor nor do we need to fight about.

The Ghost OG S1 is the real deal, believe it or not.

R.Fortune

Guys and gals, we need to get back on topic; we don't need to talk about an outside seed vendor nor do we need to fight about.
so now we are censoring all breeders who don't pay into this site again!? what a joke!

vertigo0007

I can't support anyone who charges an arm and a leg for s1s of somebody else's work! No observation! no selection! Just some sts or cs and someone else's hard work .....Wow!

Agreed. I just checked out his site. What a joke. Youd think that at 100$ for 1 seed, the grow journals on his site would b worth a shit..... Nope.

Relentless

Veteran
hey awesome pics
congrats
do u got some pics in veg?
Thanks!
Nope, don't have any pics of her in veg.. honestly I prob have 1 more run with her.. after that itll just be fire og and prob 818 og..
I still have ghost in veg, I might take some pics on the flip so you can see.. looks like most other og's in veg tho..

symbiote420

Veteran
Sorry for the off topic banter Relentless, I was just giving my opinion of anyone that does something like that, not bashing Dr. GT directly or whatever else, tell the truth after reading his reply I'm confused myself LOL

I have the real Ghost cut too bro and I'm growing out the 1st of many hybrids to come from her, these are my Ra's Al Ghul (Ghost OG x bodhi's Boba's Stash) @ 15 days from germ and growing very vigorously after the repot and transfer under the 400, now they're @ 23 days!
(....they're the ones outside of the green line to the left)

Attachments

• summer 2013 065.jpg
    summer 2013 065.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Latest posts