What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you listening to? II

slash's new single on the radio now, slash's last cd in my car now. ps gNr going into rock hall of fame tonight. two jokes, so why not. why am i a slash fan if i hate gNr?Simple! axle blows. why is R&RHofF a joke? shit they didn't induct Little Richard (the CREATOR OF R&R), until 98 or so, and still havnt inducted Iron Maiden and a Host of hall of famer bands. gNr like three records? are you kidding me? fk them. WORST LIVE BAND OF ALL TIME because of Blow's non professionalism. whinin bitch. if you changed the world with three records like nirvana then i can see it. but just being one of the other rock bands out there like gnr? p on the hall of fame. so anyway.........slash was on when i started ranting at least.